Archived Who has a TL or ETL on Social Media?

Who has a TL or ETL on Social Media?

• Yes

Votes: 71 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • They don't exist outside of Target

Votes: 26 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Separation of work and personal life a must ! Too much information about anyone Could be dangerous. Friendly AT work o.k., friends outside of work creepy.
NO Social Media AT ALL.

It's not creepy to have a peer as a friend, too.

NO Social Media AT ALL.... yea - right.

I guess if you were not invited by that person, just linked because you have someone in common and they don’t approve of you looking. But I guess if they made it public....then it’s for public view. Carry on, but I wouldn’t let them know.

I have TMS on my Facebook when I was a tm but I don't add TMS now that I'm a TL. My peers don't add anyone they work with anymore since someone was going around the store gossiping about stuff they did on the weekend.

I have a few TLs and Sr’s on my friend list but if I was a TL I probably wouldn’t add TMs cause people like to start shit

I have a good relationship with my GSTLs... friends with all on social media and have their numbers. Nothing weird though. We share dumb memes and I think they are good people. A few other TLs in the building as well. Again, I don’t post anything I wouldn’t want them to see and they are the same way.

I would not be friends with an ETL on social media. Former? Maybe, but it would depend on who.

I’m friends with the STL on Snapchat.

Fun times 😂 I’ve posted some gems, ranging from work rants with pictures, to posts while out at the bar at 2am captioned ‘fuuuck, I open tomorrow’. Usual response is ‘nice!’ Or ‘yeah that’s our fucking store for ya’ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back