Who recently quit at your store?

Our old repack doofus. Hallelujah and praise Jesus, I really hated this guy.

- extremely creepy and always leered at the softlines chicks who are all young enough to be his granddaughters
- VERY prone to losing his temper and bellowing in a rage about the dumbest shit
- loaded, but got a job at Target just because he could and always made sure to tell everyone about his big collection of classic cars and bikes
- a really bad (and LOUD) overtalker, and would constantly interrupt and talk over you when you were talking to him. If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s overtalkers who never let you get a word in edgewise. And when I say loud, I mean loud enough to make your ears ring.
- Always blaring shitty Boomer bands on his phone and singing along as loud as he could. Bragged about doing boatloads of coke at Grateful Dead concerts in the 60s and 70s, which would seem to explain his weird tics and jerky head movements.
- Had a really bad case of the “I work the hardest and everyone else is a slacker” mentality

Good riddance!

VML
1 Logistics TM (at the end of Dec)
1 BRTL

and I'm told soon to add a PATL and the second BRTL......... wonder how many more by the end of Q4. -_-

Well, it's official. We lost both backroom TLs. A new one was just promoted in from SFS... so the LOG-ETL has to break him in during Q4. Thankfully he's an organizer and a hard worker but still... Brave man to step up imho.

This person did not quit, unless it was quit or be fired. The logistics TL from my old store was supposedly fired yesterday. A friend and I are guessing s/he completed a “one and done.”

Back