Who recently quit at your store?

The issue is that if she isn't a cute little blonde without a functioning brain she is going to hate life..
Well, you hit the nail on the head for the most part. I'd say her brain functions about 60% of the time. Better than the other execs, but still not enough to hate life. My point is that she isn't totally incompetent. Not compared to a lot of ETLs. My first ETL log was a moron, but the rest haven't been that bad. And my last ETL sf was pretty good. But they all left Spot completely.

I always check the job boards and I know of one store where 3 team lead positions opened up in day and in general there are a lot of openings in the district for team positions and I know of one store where a Food TL position has gone unfilled since summer.

I always check the job boards and I know of one store where 3 team lead positions opened up in day and in general there are a lot of openings in the district for team positions and I know of one store where a Food TL position has gone unfilled since summer.
We've had an opening on the job board in our area for months, but as far as I know, all the positions are full at the moment. Well...not anymore...if gossip at my store is correct.

Not a quit but my old GE transferred to the store that I live close by and now the HR. He actually took the time to talk to me. He was taking something up for a guest and then came back to talk. He was one of the cool ETLs. It was a booster for me because I didn’t feel like I left on good terms but he didn’t have an influence in that.

But that's a report as of April. Is there an update as of November? Type up his name in Workday and he doesn't come up.
Hell they still have Tom Kadlec up and he died in late October. I think they are waiting until after Christmas season after they thin out the herd a little more in this stressful time and then update it all at once. They are trying to be efficient on their end and get it all done in one pop :) Can you imagine being an investor comparing between back to back years and seeing who stayed and who left...(Yeah that guy died from natural causes, he got fired, that one slit his wrists, that one hung himself, that person got"caught" with a subordinate (canned), that one told her boss to go f himself, etc..etc......so you know retail)

Last edited:
Back