Who recently quit at your store?

I hope they take some time off before starting their new position.

That being said companies (not just Target) don't seem to realize that

Target needs to convince TLs to take the promotion to ETL.

TLs realize that transition means more hours but not that much more money because ETLs are salaried.
Not in my store. 4 etls were fired this past year. My favorite a month ago.

Without going into too many details, a team member was arrested by police yesterday. It actually happened just after I clocked out so I didn't see the police come into the store and take the team member to their car. I'm assuming that means the team member has been let go at this point.

Without going into too many details, a team member was arrested by police yesterday. It actually happened just after I clocked out so I didn't see the police come into the store and take the team member to their car. I'm assuming that means the team member has been let go at this point.
Does Target automatically fire if the offense isn't stealing?

Not necessarily. We had someone go to jail and come back. It was a drug related charge and she was not arrested at work. She was an interesting one!

Our tm's are dropping like flies. Too few hours and way too many expectations. DBO's are so micromanaged, that they should just get rid of that title. The store never has air conditioning. Sweat runs down faces. Water bottles not allowed. However, there is NO time to go to the backroom for a drink just so you won't pass out. Many new people leave feeling none of it is worth $15.00 per hour.

Our tm's are dropping like flies. Too few hours and way too many expectations. DBO's are so micromanaged, that they should just get rid of that title. The store never has air conditioning. Sweat runs down faces. Water bottles not allowed. However, there is NO time to go to the backroom for a drink just so you won't pass out. Many new people leave feeling none of it is worth $15.00 per hour.
Dang call EEOC and document everything. Water is a basic human right. The fact that people are suffering like that needs to be addressed.

A lot of fast food restaurants near me are hiring paying up to $14 hour.

People will take lower paying job especially if the schedule are more flexible.

For example if you work 20 hours a weeks you would only make $20 less.

A lot of fast food restaurants near me are hiring paying up to $14 hour.

People will take lower paying job especially if the schedule are more flexible.

For example if you work 20 hours a weeks you would only make $20 less.
Fast food work sucks. I'd take Target any day over any type of food service job. Thank you for reminding me that I don't have it that bad!

Another couple of checkout advocates put in their notice/stopped showing up last week and another one is rumored to have quit without two weeks notice. In addition, an HR team member who was previously a checkout advocate is transferring to another store where she will become a team lead since she needed consistent hours every week. I will certainly miss her as she started working at Target right when I started and we've become very close.

I also forgot that a Front of Store attendant NCNS his way out of a job. I guess he got tired of constantly being pulled to back-up in addition to his other duties.

Last edited:
HR TM, two more fullfillment TM's. Our Receiver has been on LOA, and keeps extending it. A couple of truck TM's said fuck it. A 3rd long time fullfillment TM is interviewing with not really planning on giving notice she is done with the micromanaging bullshit.. Two Style TM's are about to quit it's getting real severe in here.. To the point we are rolling trucks cause we don't have people to move the damn freight.

HR TM, two more fullfillment TM's. Our Receiver has been on LOA, and keeps extending it. A couple of truck TM's said fuck it. A 3rd long time fullfillment TM is interviewing with not really planning on giving notice she is done with the micromanaging bullshit.. Two Style TM's are about to quit it's getting real severe in here.. To the point we are rolling trucks cause we don't have people to move the damn freight.
And even if you did, they will all get pulled for fast service and it won't get done anyway!

Another couple of checkout advocates put in their notice/stopped showing up last week and another one is rumored to have quit without two weeks notice. In addition, an HR team member who was previously a checkout advocate is transferring to another store where she will become a team lead since she needed consistent hours every week. I will certainly miss her as she started working at Target right when I started and we've become very close.

I also forgot that a Front of Store attendant NCNS his way out of a job. I guess he got tired of constantly being pulled to back-up in addition to his other duties.
I don't like NCNS, but in a way I don't blame the FOSA for doing it (formerly being one myself).

Back