Who recently quit at your store?

How do I explain our HR ETL? Rocks have more skills than she does.
We had an HR ETL like that who was replaced by a similarly skilled HR ETL. Between her and a couple other bad ETLs, (all of them being women) I found myself thinking a lot, "I'm not saying women can't manage. I'm saying women HERE can't manage."

Note, I am a woman.

The entire fullfillment team just walked out during a group visit..... roflmao

Like everyone. Lol. We got a new gm etl. He’s a Dick. So tons, including myself, have left in the last 2 months. All 3 gm tl, vm, 2 setl, and many many tms.

got myself a Monday-Friday gig so I like to go in the store on sundays to see the disaster it has become.

Sorry, I'm too curious enough to want to know the back stories for these. 😅

Let's see, in the last 2 months...

Fulfillment TL
ETL-HR
S&E TL
ETL-GM
Food Service TL
GM TL #1 (Inbound/OTC/Chem/Paper/Pets)
Style TL
GM TL #2 (Seasonal/Home/Kitchen/Dom)

Of those 8 spots, we have only filled Fulfillment TL...with an external. It's going to be a super fun BTC season!
Shit that proves how stressful the job really is.

No not old enough.
We’re you hired before 12-31-2002?
Have 10 years of credited and continuous service, starting after your latest hire date. A year of credited service is a calendar year in which you were paid for 1,000 or more hours. (If you were age 45 or older and an active team member on December 31, 2002, five years of credited and continuous service will qualify under the grandfathered rule. Note: If you left the company and were rehired January 1, 2003 or after, you need to meet the 10-year eligibility rules.)

Sorry, I'm too curious enough to want to know the back stories for these. 😅
The sd solution to everything is write them up. 4 etls in the last year or so were fired. The new gm etl transferred from another town. He’s awful. He doesn’t understand what a dbo is. Everyone gets moved to a new area several times a day. Then yelled at for not getting anything done. Within 2 weeks of him starting, all 3 gm tl quit. But they all have new good jobs out of retail so they’ve been actively looking. The vm was just a coincidence that she found something better at the same time. The setls were both getting yelled at weekly for the cashiers not greeting guests good enough. Like it’s absolutely ridiculous the guest service they expect.
3 key long time (more than 20 years) dbos including myself, all left. Our hours were cut and moved later in the day. I need 40 hours and always got it before this guy came along. Because of my long history and many tl and etl positions I’ve held in my past, I was utilized to the stores advantage. But rewarded with hours. Not with this guy.
My new job just dropped in my lap. Insurance company, weekdays only, and closed all holidays. Left work at noon today and off til Tuesday. All paid and not with pto.

Have 10 years of credited and continuous service, starting after your latest hire date. A year of credited service is a calendar year in which you were paid for 1,000 or more hours. (If you were age 45 or older and an active team member on December 31, 2002, five years of credited and continuous service will qualify under the grandfathered rule. Note: If you left the company and were rehired January 1, 2003 or after, you need to meet the 10-year eligibility rules.)
Quit once and came back. My 28 years is all combined. You have to be 55. This isn’t the first time I’ve posted I left the company. Lmao!!

Last edited:
Quit once and came back. My 28 years is all combined. You have to be 55.
So… IF over 55 AND hired after 2003 with 10 years credited and continuous service, then…..what ?

Back