Who recently quit at your store?

I finally put in my two weeks today. I had strongly been considering putting in my two weeks for a while due to the stress from other team members leaving and a couple of occasions when I nearly hit compliance due to a lack of coverage. I'll miss a lot of my fellow team members, they were very cooperative and friendly but it felt like the right time to move on.

I finally put in my two weeks today. I had strongly been considering putting in my two weeks for a while due to the stress from other team members leaving and a couple of occasions when I nearly hit compliance due to a lack of coverage. I'll miss a lot of my fellow team members, they were very cooperative and friendly but it felt like the right time to move on.
EE7AE5AF-5A4B-469A-9454-FCFCF16100DD.jpeg

Good luck!

Good I hope you have something good lined up. No job is worth being treated like crap.

Good I hope you have something good lined up. No job is worth being treated like crap.
I wish I had something lined up but I don't. I've been studying coding during my free time and I'm hoping to get a job related to that. It's been difficult at times to focus on studying due to the accumulation of stress but I'll have some extra time to continue reviewing and studying after the two weeks ends.

I wish I had something lined up but I don't. I've been studying coding during my free time and I'm hoping to get a job related to that. It's been difficult at times to focus on studying due to the accumulation of stress but I'll have some extra time to continue reviewing and studying after the two weeks ends.
Good focus on school. The added stress this place was giving you was not worth falling behind.

We now have only 6 cashiers total in the store i cant with this place 6!!!! And our idiotic lead of specialty is literally throwing out any and all applicanta wighout open availability because she doesnt want to work around people. Beech we need bodies! We have 2 beauty tthats it. Now only 2 electronics. 4 apparel. And 1 literally 1 gm. Think market is the only one not hemoraging noe. Ffs give us bodies!!!!

Starbucks like all but two of the baristas and the lead are leaving in … 10 days. And no replacements anytime soon.

That was a coordinated effort. Which I applaud kinda maybe allegedly
Totally agree and like I do not blame them. Just wisht he remaining idiots would hire people replacing those leaving. The most disgusting part is our new SD is PROUD of all thst she is chasing out. Literally proud of it. Im just sitting here wondering if we will have ANYONE for 4th quarter :/

Why? It's not like downsizing an office where the remaining people can hold the fractures together until burnout kicks in. Why is a lack of hands good?

Totally agree and like I do not blame them. Just wisht he remaining idiots would hire people replacing those leaving. The most disgusting part is our new SD is PROUD of all thst she is chasing out. Literally proud of it. Im just sitting here wondering if we will have ANYONE for 4th quarter :/
Oh, you will.

I think she's expecting the elves (Christmas help) to replace everyone and won't that be dandy.

Why? It's not like downsizing an office where the remaining people can hold the fractures together until burnout kicks in. Why is a lack of hands good?
It's the Shitty TMs vs No TMs game. Which is worse? Depends on the numbers I suppose. Are the shitty TMs causing the good ones to become disgruntled? Are the shitty TMs causing numbers and productivity to tank?

If you're fully staffed and your numbers suck despite efforts to coach and turn the bad TMs around, isn't it better to get rid of them and operate shortstaffed? At least you can point to the lack of help and use it as a reason/excuse for the bad numbers. Of course, then you risk the good TMs that are left getting disgruntled because they have to pick up the slack. It's a lose-lose. I still say it's better to get rid of the TMs that are beyond help.

It's the Shitty TMs vs No TMs game. Which is worse? Depends on the numbers I suppose. Are the shitty TMs causing the good ones to become disgruntled? Are the shitty TMs causing numbers and productivity to tank?

If you're fully staffed and your numbers suck despite efforts to coach and turn the bad TMs around, isn't it better to get rid of them and operate shortstaffed? At least you can point to the lack of help and use it as a reason/excuse for the bad numbers. Of course, then you risk the good TMs that are left getting disgruntled because they have to pick up the slack. It's a lose-lose. I still say it's better to get rid of the TMs that are beyond help.
Yes. To both. And, then, " whatever" when your new gmetl was a glorified cashier in a previous life. Disgruntled has been replaced by "bitter" , which is much much worse....we simply transfer. Shines a greater light upon from where we came.

And on the flip side the things that should be addressed, like attendance, that just slide. You know it’s the same people over and over and just because they are popular they are kept. We’ve even hired back some team members because they were liked and did you think their attendance would improve?
This our ETL. Lie that you were in the building but no answer as to why you didn't let us in...cameras please.

At my store, the crappy team members are being trained to be team leads, all because of their buddy buddy-ness with the TLs, HRETL, Etc... and for some reason they have total attitudes with one of the best workers we have, who is now quitting. So there's massive amounts of favoritism going on, and the bad seeds actually get treated with respect if they're in with the TL crowd.

Back