Who recently quit at your store?

I heard that a Reverse Logistics team member put in their two weeks. He was originally a cart attendant before he became a GSTL and then eventually moved into Reverse Logistics. He was very knowledgeable, reliable and calm and I'm sure he'll be missed by everyone in the store.

You know it's bad when receivers call it a day, that gig I love it, set schedule, yes you physically work but no one tells you what to do for the most part.

Our better TL just quit -_- leaving us with a descriminatry horror show of an etl. Thanks for not taking us with you boss 😢
Lost a style tm after 3 days of training. 4 gm quit. A cashier went to break and never came back. Pretty sure the backroom demon at her.
Aaaand our specialy sales etl has decided to be picky af on applicants and is throwing away every single interviewee. Soooo the disaster of no bodies and to much work continues.

Edit: omg my phone keyboard! Sorry to those thst read that with typos my gawd 🙄

Last edited:
Three more long time TMs. It’s to the point where there are very few people I even know/recognize anymore. When I started the majority of people had been there for years. Now most are new.
Yes. Very few that learned from mistakes of last year. Knowledge is power and knowledge is aided by experience - with no experience in the building there is very little knowledge. Blind leading the blind and so much mis-information. Best practice is gone, now it is ‘guess what to do’ Cause no one else knows either, sigh.

With a shortage of workers and companies wooing with incentives I am shocked our store is still writing CA’s for stupid things - making people hate to be there and WANTING to leave. I would think we would be appreciated for sticking with the company enough to let minor infractions slide a bit Rather than nit picking people to death and over working them with unattainable expectations. Such low morale is hurting productivity As much as lack of work force.

With a shortage of workers and companies wooing with incentives I am shocked our store is still writing CA’s for stupid things - making people hate to be there and WANTING to leave. I would think we would be appreciated for sticking with the company enough to let minor infractions slide a bit Rather than nit picking people to death and over working them with unattainable expectations. Such low morale is hurting productivity As much as lack of work force.
And on the flip side the things that should be addressed, like attendance, that just slide. You know it’s the same people over and over and just because they are popular they are kept. We’ve even hired back some team members because they were liked and did you think their attendance would improve?

Our store director must be putting a lot of pressure on our store leadership to "get right or get left". ETLs of Specialty Sales & HR left the same week two weeks ago. Our ETL-SE was termed over the weekend after a District visit. We recently got a new ETL-GM in May too. Former Closing Lead left at the beginning of July. One of our SETL's just put in her two weeks too.

Softlines or Style TL left today, ETL HR left as well.. I am looking again, just had my resume redone by a pro. Had some HR stuff go down and it's not the first time but it involves the same ETL that is the reason for most of the GM people quitting aka an ETL who just doesn't do part of her job. And then tells you "tough luck, figure it out." She forgets figuring things out on the fly is what I do best.

I don't know but this is the worst I have ever seen it. I don't have enough fingers to count the number of people who have quit cause of this ETL.
They're an ETL, they're practically untouchable. Unless their numbers start getting "bad". We lost ETLs because of that kind of crap.

Who quit finally fucking me that's who. Tired of their fucking lying and bullshit understaffing. Fuck this place!!!!!
I hope you find something that makes you feel more happy and fulfilled. Remember that happiness comes from within and you are in control of your own destiny. Wherever you land, go in fresh with a positive attitude. Best of luck!

Lol well the exodus co tinues! Lost our specialty sales tl and our br tl and our only teo remaining dbos in softlines. We have literally 4 cashiers foe an entire day. 1 beauty. 2 market. And now 2 softlines that only close. Wirh 1 straggling electeonica tm. So what happens qhen we run out of tms to even run the store 😂 and our new specialty etl is doing the idiotic i donr like these applicants and tossing any warm body we can gwt. Fml.

I heard that one of the other Reverse Logistics team members is gone now. I think that there are no more Reverse Logistics team members left and that's why the Salvage, CRC and ESIM have all been piling up in the backroom (the other one put in their two weeks about a month ago).

I heard that one of the other Reverse Logistics team members is gone now. I think that there are no more Reverse Logistics team members left and that's why the Salvage, CRC and ESIM have all been piling up in the backroom (the other one put in their two weeks about a month ago).
I thought they were getting rid of the Reverse Logistics position?

At the store I'm at, the door needs to be a revoling one lol
The latest I heard through the grapevine was the guy who pushed Plastics. Before him, it was the girl working One Spot. But I'm sure the list is longer.

My store also needs a revolving door. A lot of new hires don't like our leaders or the expectations. I'd be leaving too if I wasn't so damn picky about where I'm going next. I've already had other retail jobs...it's all the same garbage.

My store also needs a revolving door. A lot of new hires don't like our leaders or the expectations. I'd be leaving too if I wasn't so damn picky about where I'm going next. I've already had other retail jobs...it's all the same garbage.
Couldn't be more true about retail. My brother was treated like crap for speaking his mind and gave a choice either take the job of matenice or be fired after being told he wouldn't be retailed against for speaking his mind. I only wish he would have told me then I could have told him to get fired so we could have gotten unemployment for him because this is illegal. He didn't know that and ended up being so tired from the matenice job and undiagnosed at the time sleep apnea he got fired for sleeping on job. This was at Wal-fart.

Back