Who recently quit at your store?

HRTM and Sbux TL both are treasures to have and it leaves us with a green HR TM since she will only have two weeks under her belt before she is on her own and this after loosing our long time HR TM that was the glue that held us together. Sbux TL leaving meaning we are left with a bunch of teenage girls to staff sbux which means it won't open before 3pm most days with how much they call out..

HRTM and Sbux TL both are treasures to have and it leaves us with a green HR TM since she will only have two weeks under her belt before she is on her own and this after loosing our long time HR TM that was the glue that held us together. Sbux TL leaving meaning we are left with a bunch of teenage girls to staff sbux which means it won't open before 3pm most days with how much they call out..
That won't work, as the contract Target has with Starbucks calls for it to be open during certain hours regardless. Just wonder what will happen at my old store if they turn the Target Cafe into a Starbucks during next year's remodel. This is because it closed for most breaks (15 or lunch) and anytime anyone calls out.

That won't work, as the contract Target has with Starbucks calls for it to be open during certain hours regardless. Just wonder what will happen at my old store if they turn the Target Cafe into a Starbucks during next year's remodel. This is because it closed for most breaks (15 or lunch) and anytime anyone calls out.

Yeah I know it won't work but our leadership just doesn't give a fuck.. They leave it dark. Hell even today we opened at 7am, they didn't schedule and opener until 9am,. I saw the grid.. WTF?? Our normal open is 8am. I tweet at Sbux anytime its closed when it shouldn't be..

Our ETL-HR became our STL this year and everyone hates her. As a result, in the last year we've lost:
-1 ETL-LOG (who was the best)
-1 ETL-Salesfloor (who was also the best)
-1 PMT (was fired, only there ~3 months)
-1 APTL (fired)
-2 GSAs
-2 POG TMs
-2 Hardlines TMs (at least, I can't remember)
-2 Beauty TMs (one was also flow team)
-2 or 3 Market TMs
- 4 Softlines TMs
-1 VM
-An instocks TM was strong-armed into retirement (as was one of the Softlines TMs)
-Half of the flow team I started with is gone as well
-The whole Ship from Store team quit at the same time and it was great
-I've lost count of how many new hires show up for one shift or orientation and just never come back
-I'm sure we've lost plenty of cashiers too, but none of the vets that I know of
-1 Backroom TM
-1 Receiver

It doesn't seem like a lot, but we aren't exactly high volume, so that's nearly half of the team.
One of our best softlines TMs hasn't been here since Thanksgiving. We were told she was sick, but she was supposed to be back this week and wasn't 😣 we really can't afford to lose her, especially when some of the other team members seem to have a problem with hard work. Here's to hoping that she comes back.
Our softlines TM came back a week or so ago 😊 but we also had a seasonal girl walk out today because our sales floor TL told her today that seasonal TMs would only be scheduled for the next two weeks.

We also lost our only good electronics TM that we had left. His replacement isn't too bad, but we all miss the guy, he was a lot of fun.

And at least one cashier calls out a day, so I'm sure we keep losing them.

One of our better TMs walked out Sunday because of our ETL-HR continually scheduling her outside of her availability, giving her more hours than she wanted or could work, and she finally had enough of being treated with no respect.

I was looking at Google reviews for my store and realized that another great hardlines TM has been gone for a while. I can't believe I forgot she'd been gone.

And our instocks TM is down to one day a week (probably not doing instocks) because she has a full time job elsewhere.

Also thought one of our electronics TMs quit a while back (my first post in this thread), turns out he transferred to AP at another store.

Last edited:
Two of the non-seasonal electronics TMs. One for an LOA that might never end, and the other job abandoned due to schedule issues

One of our lowest performing softlines TM put in her notice, thank goodness. Another softlines TM is down to two days a week because she got a full time job.

A pog team member might be leaving if she ends up losing her insurance.

Just learned about a SrTL who quit before Christmas (I'm only part-time and thought we were just working different shifts) - heard from another TM that she'd been recruited by another chain.
Also, and this is one of those "yippee hurray" moments for me, my least favorite ETL of all time transferred to another store far away from my city. So it's not like I'll run into him while shopping at another of the Target stores in my area either, including and especially the one I want to transfer to. Now that was some terrific news.

My last ETL had her last day in the company on Friday. She was one of the influences in me departing the company. That leaves the ETL-HR as the only one left among execs.

Another STL in the district also left the company in December. I think that brings the district down to two STLs who are still in role from the time I left.

One of our lowest performing softlines TM put in her notice, thank goodness. Another softlines TM is down to two days a week because she got a full time job.

A pog team member might be leaving if she ends up losing her insurance.
So, first, I'm not dead, and I haven't quit (yet).
Since this last post^ my store lost 2 hardlines TMs, a handful of inbound TMs, a beauty TM, one of my favorite softlines TMs, yet another ETL-LOG, our GSTL, and our 3rd PMT in about 3 years...

And honestly, I'm probably next, as that softlines TM and the PMT were two of my best friends at my store. Not to mention that no matter what I say to leadership about wanting to improve myself and continue to learn new processes and workcenters, nothing changes.

My Inbound team and Backroom team mostly all quit only bunch of seasonals my store kept now! ETL LOG and ETL GE transfers to different stores in the district to be the new ETL S&E LOL.
My Fulfillment team is still here I'm soo happy that we're not losing anyone yet...

literally everyone i tolerate has set a date that they are leaving, so pretty much every decent team member we have is gone
I wrote down a list of team members/team leads that if a certain number left, I was definitely leaving, and I haven't even gotten half way to that number, but I'm just done. The ones that have left are some of my favorite people, so it's really just not worth it anymore, and I've been through some other crap this year, so I'm just ready for some good, new changes in my life now.

Back