Who recently quit at your store?

I got a job interview this week for a full time position - if I secure a job offer, I'll be turning in my two weeks ASAP.

Aside from that, alot of guest advocates told me straight up they have been looking for new jobs and are looking to get out before Q4.
Good luck!

Update:

I got the job and gave my 2 weeks! My last day is my 10 year anniversary!! I'm super excited and can't wait for this new adventure out of retail and out of red and khaki! No more tms asking for days off when the schedule is already written or has been up for weeks, no more aggravating guests, no more Workday recruiting, no more writing a 6 truck schedule on a 3200 week with a shit ton of price changes, revisions, and presentation workloads, best of all, NO MORE SEASONAL! 🙏🏾🙏🏾

But at the same time I'm greatful for everything I've learned during my 7 yrs guest service desk and 3 years HR tm! I'm almost a free elf! 🧦
Congrats!

Big sigh.
I walk around the store and see VERY few tm’s that were here last year. ALL, but 2, TL are brand new to Target. The blind leading the blind.
Have we really had 95% turnover in a YEAR , is that possible ?!
So few people even know the BASICS, The training required for a new DBO is astounding and there are so FEW available to train them !
Incredible, sad, scary.

An ETL that I really like who worked the front end primarily but also did flex and closing LOD duties is transferring to his old store.
An AP team member was promoted and is transferring to another store, same for another front end team member.
We should be getting a replacement for the ETL, not sure about the AP team member or front end team member.

Three team leads who buffered the team against the etl ge bully went on maternity leave. We lost 8 people so far since. Its only been 3wks. Rip whats left of my store. New hires havent lasted two weeks with this assmonkey
3 TL’s went out on maternity leave at the same time?

So far in a month our deli and bakery tl let go two setl are leaving also 1 gm to is on maternity and another one is about to leave for maternity soon style tl is covering gm since we are short and and sbux just 3 people go back to college/1 ncns all shifts. 😀👍

Back