Who recently quit at your store?

Our best Bet Consultant had her last day today. Had been with us for a couple of years and really cared about doing a good job in all areas.:(

I think one of the AP team members was fired because he didn't jump into a situation with a guest acting unruly at Starbucks or something like that. In addition, one of our best Guest Services team members worked her last day on Wednesday because she can't balance her other job at the post office with continuing to work at Target.

My store just let go a really good TL. I have had many conversations with this TL and they knew their stuff, no one can understand why they were let go, least of all the people who reported to them directly. Word is that it was a District call - the only thing I can figure is that they were just too nice. :oops:

My store just let go a really good TL. I have had many conversations with this TL and they knew their stuff, no one can understand why they were let go, least of all the people who reported to them directly. Word is that it was a District call - the only thing I can figure is that they were just too nice. :oops:
Was it a GM TL? We have a bunch that literally does nothing all they do is the minimum to not get fired like always responding to SD & ETL calls on reshop and truck push. They won't take care of whats more important like clearing all the seasonal pallets in receiving steal and pallets staged in the stockroom clogging all the space to move around.

It wasn't a GMTL, but ours are good. Our backroom looks good and seasonal resets are getting done much faster than last year, before we transitioned. One thing I will say for Modernization is that it seems to have put the right TLs into the right positions here.

Had a few young bucks 1/3 my age last an hour on a nice meaty unload (about 2800). They couldn't keep pace with the old Captain. These were a small %age, we have had some very good ones and a couple of good throwers.

Had several TLs & TMs go on medical LOA (mental health); so far only two have come back & one of those went to another store.

Both of the newly-hired cart attendants quit/were fired within the past week. One had good attendance but wanted to transfer to another department which HR declined since the store needed him to stay and he decided he didn't want to work here anymore. The other had a few NCNS or call-outs so I think he may have been termed.
Either way, it's probably going to be difficult to convince new cart attendants to stay since there are no more cart machines at our store.

Both of the newly-hired cart attendants quit/were fired within the past week. One had good attendance but wanted to transfer to another department which HR declined since the store needed him to stay and he decided he didn't want to work here anymore. The other had a few NCNS or call-outs so I think he may have been termed.
Either way, it's probably going to be difficult to convince new cart attendants to stay since there are no more cart machines at our store.

"Where's the cart machine?"

"There's not one."

NCNS for the next week, quitting by default

"Where's the cart machine?"

"There's not one."

NCNS for the next week, quitting by default
I've posted about it in another thread, but the cart machines broke down and the store shipped them to be repaired and since then it's been no where to be found. No one has a clue where it is STL, PML, ETL, HR, no one in leadership. I thought it would have already been taken care of since the machines broke in early September and now we're nearing Thanksgiving/Black Friday. It really seems like accountability is lacking based on this fiasco with the cart machines.

I've posted about it in another thread, but the cart machines broke down and the store shipped them to be repaired and since then it's been no where to be found. No one has a clue where it is STL, PML, ETL, HR, no one in leadership. I thought it would have already been taken care of since the machines broke in early September and now we're nearing Thanksgiving/Black Friday. It really seems like accountability is lacking based on this fiasco with the cart machines.

I foresee lots of trouble with the cartpushers...

Back