Who recently quit at your store?

We had a young man on the line, 4am unload who was a nice kid, quiet and got the job done. One fine morning about 1/2 way through the unload the TL was busting his ass for no reason. She was a horrible trashy bitch. He told her that she was a piece of shit team lead and walked out, 530am! He was at the point, the 1st 90 deg bend on the line. She would continually shove shit at him. His win, he got a decent job shortly thereafter.

We had a young man on the line, 4am unload who was a nice kid, quiet and got the job done. One fine morning about 1/2 way through the unload the TL was busting his ass for no reason. She was a horrible trashy bitch. He told her that she was a piece of shit team lead and walked out, 530am! He was at the point, the 1st 90 deg bend on the line. She would continually shove shit at him. His win, he got a decent job shortly thereafter.
Karma hit the daily double there...😁

If the idiot TL had realized it was in everyone's best interest to clean up the crap on the floor, stop the throwers for 30 seconds, do some quick organizing, do some pallet restacking and let the team catch their breath the unload would have gone better and people would not be tripping and falling all the time. When there was a spill, quickly clean it up. Takes 30 seconds. Instead she'd just throw cardboard on top of a detergent spill and push even faster. Her diminished capacity caused a lot of issues.

Well hopefully the bitch gets fired. That's no way to treat workers.

Well.....she bit herself on her own ass. Stupid is as stupid does. Shortly after The Captain disembarked the Ship of Shit, she mysteriously disappeared. She had been a transfer from another Dog not out of her own volition shall we say. There were far too many complaints about her despicable treatment of certain individuals. I won't go into too much detail but y'all know what I mean.

I do believe so. Most of us would still be there slinging hot dog relish and cat litter but the regime change was the straw that broke the proverbial dog's back. We miss Ad Set on Sunday mornings then maybe knocking out a bale or two.

Throughout my career, whenever I've suffered through bad leadership, I've always tried to remind myself how many district managers, store managers and immediate surpervisors I've seen come and go, while I'm still standing. In my two-plus years at Target, I'm already on my second SD and third TL, as well as third HR-ETL. Entire AP team has changed as well.

Throughout my career, whenever I've suffered through bad leadership, I've always tried to remind myself how many district managers, store managers and immediate surpervisors I've seen come and go, while I'm still standing. In my two-plus years at Target, I'm already on my second SD and third TL, as well as third HR-ETL. Entire AP team has changed as well.

Very good point. I've been at spot for 2 years and we are on our 3rd SD. The front end has had 3 ETL-SEs, and we are onto our 3rd HR. I like all but one TL. She might know her shit, but she makes her team miserable.

Apparently no one wants to work my store lol. Our gm etl was fired months ago no replacement. Finally our hr stepped down to fill the role (claiming they need more floor experience to become an stl?) So we got a new hr. Who quit a week later. Two more later we have had one now for month.
Sounds like my shit Avenue lol. Nobody wants to work that either.

Apparently no one wants to work my store lol. Our gm etl was fired months ago no replacement. Finally our hr stepped down to fill the role (claiming they need more floor experience to become an stl?) So we got a new hr. Who quit a week later. Two more later we have had one now for month.
there is a store in the District I am in that the company uses as a dumping ground…

VM demoted & transferred.
GMTL3 demoted & transferred
Pfresh TL demoted & transferred
S&ETL quit.

All within a span of 3 weeks.
*Update* Inbound TL hired to replace the GM3/Inbound TL quit after a month. The extra TL we hired was moved into the Inbound position to replace him. Got word today he quit. I was really rooting for him.

A team member who regularly did carts and baskets in the morning quit. I heard that she was asked to stay later than her scheduled shift, which was causing issues with her commuting to her other job as the main reason she decided that it wasn't working out.

Apparently my store’s GM ETL walked out the other night! The store has completely fallen apart since.
Follow up! So i’ve recently been an on-demand TM for the last 4 weeks. I started in May this year and initially loved my job but then we got a new SD in July and the GS-TLs were blaming me for things I had evidence that I wasn’t doing, so i quickly became unhappy. Long story short I found a new job, was going to put in my two weeks but decided to move into on-demand to help out during the holidays and have a fall back if my new job fell through due to covid reasons.
Turns out, I’m not the only one who was unhappy. In the 4 weeks I was OD, the GM ETL officially quit (he was on loa the whole time), HR ETL quit, and one of the GM TLs quit. All in the 4 weeks I was gone!

Two VMs in less than two months. We can’t keep them. District visits destroy them even though our store looks awesome.

One of the recently hired TPS quit on Tuesday. He also had a second job working in the morning for the local sanitation agency so he was closing and waking up at like 3:00 or 4:00 AM in the morning and he said that he couldn't handle working both jobs anymore. He was friendly but sometimes he got on my nerves because he would complain when I was cleaning the self-checkout registers after every guest so I'm sort of relieved that he's gone.

Back