Archived Why am I just now finding this forum?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! I've been with the company for about 5 years. Ohh I've kind of been all over the store during my time, but I've recently been promoted to Starbucks TL (yay!) and am continuing my search of information/people to occasionally gripe with. Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Last edited:
B

Barcode

Welcome!!! I think everyone is surprised this place exists the first time they stumble across it ;) I know I was lol.

Nonetheless I'm stoked! :) I've sort-of inherited a hot-mess over in Starbucks and am anxious for any tips/tricks for persuasion to, oh I don't know, have them do their job correctly and make a cohesive team. I'm in my barista training now and will begin leadership training towards the end of the month.

I guess I should rephrase that. To be fair, they've been on their own for months now. Their old TL abandoned ship and I don't have the whole story, but they weren't specific as to when or if they would return to the department. On top of that, the store has had 5 ETL GE's in the past year. So they have had no leadership and what who they could come to with questions/concerns has been constantly changing. But there is some new TM's who have enjoyed the lack of a TL around or never knew it.

Last edited:
Welcome! It is suggested to remove your name in your first post. We have several Stbx folks on the forum. Hey redeye58! You have another person for your team!

Nobody likes you - we were hiding - now its your turn - go hide --

P / S - make believe screen name - right - I only know of one Britney in CA - and she cant type - with that hook

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
Welcome.
I've been in FA for the past months & they've now thrown me into Starbux. Sumthin' about learning stuff fast.
Whatev.
I'll try to help as I learn, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.