Why don't we get survey info on our receipts from another store?

I understand why we don't get survey info on a receipt when we use our discount at our home store but why not other stores?

With or without using your discount? Also if it's been in recent weeks it might be your old discount not working and adding it because of that
I am almost always use my discount.

It possible it might have gave me them because of new discount id.

You would think the system would recognize to never send a survey out to someone with a discount code.

IMHO I think Target ignores the surveys because so few people fill them out anyway.

IMHO I think Target ignores the surveys because so few people fill them out anyway.
It probably varies from store to store, but in general, the feedback is definitely read. I know someone who's gotten an email back from a survey they filled out.

Also, it's part of the reason some of the pride stuff was pulled: they were getting threatening responses in addition to the in store disruptions.

I am almost always use my discount.

It possible it might have gave me them because of new discount id.

You would think the system would recognize to never send a survey out to someone with a discount code.

The guest survey do get read at store level. Either SETL or S&E ETL needs to look at guest survey website every day or so. They need to respond to any survey that answered yes to “want to hear back” question and anything that has the negative words in that that make it a negative experience.

The guest survey do get read at store level. Either SETL or S&E ETL needs to look at guest survey website every day or so. They need to respond to any survey that answered yes to “want to hear back” question and anything that has the negative words in that that make it a negative experience.
There's also a weekly conference call that usually ends up revolving around NPS and district+ always use it as a gauge for overall store health.

Back