Why don't we have a virtual Target yet?

I'm still trying to get the money together for a VR headset. Someone not a gamer probably doesn't even want one and definitely won't shell out a few hundred dollars for the sole purpose of shopping at Target. And many computers aren't able to handle a headset.

So your grand idea would require shoppers to splurge not just for a headset but also a new computer.

What do you think is the annual income for most guests?
Sounds like you need a Meta Quest 2 ;)

Sounds like you need a Meta Quest 2 ;)
That looks good. I'm just not ready to drop down $300 yet. Especially since my graphics card is getting long in the tooth and should come first. (And if people say Windows 11 breaks the quality pattern I'll need a new processor to run it.)

That looks good. I'm just not ready to drop down $300 yet. Especially since my graphics card is getting long in the tooth and should come first. (And if people say Windows 11 breaks the quality pattern I'll need a new processor to run it.)

The Quest 2 is great. I love mine. But, if you're looking for hardcore gaming, don't waste your money on it yet. If, however, you just want to kick back and chill bowling, playing putt-putt, fishing, or watching Netflix on your couch on a screen that looks as big as a movie theater, then the Quest 2 is a must.

I'd be in the middle. I've got a few adventure rpgs and horror games that support vr, as well as an astronomy game (knock small planets out of orbit). But none of the games need top of the line anything.

I have a Quest 2 as well and love It! It is fun to be able to travel to places whenever I want and watch immersive videos. It feels like you have your own private movie theatre. Certain videos and apps will make you dizzy but others are fine. After a long day at work, I usually don’t like to stand up so I do apps that allow you to sit.

Back