Archived Why?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to access ehr yesterday after have setting it up at my job. Came home the day of unlocking it and was able to get everything to work just fine but the day after(yesterday) I'm met with this: https://i.imgur.com/VMA0IAI.png and then again today tried to logon and met with it again. I found a forum reply here with some supposed "help" by resetting my password but that didn't work either. Am I seriously going to have to reset it at work and if I do will the same BS happen when I access it at home? It'd be nice to be able to view my schedule at home and copy it from their instead of having to remember to take a picture of it when I'm at work again.

I ain't clicking.
It's just an imgur link lmao.

It would just be easier to go into work to reset it when you work next. Can't really access many EHr things outside of work for security reasons.

It would just be easier to go into work to reset it when you work next. Can't really access many EHr things outside of work for security reasons.

I think the opposite with security, I’m surprised they allow you to see so much.

Not to mention most of their “see me on break/lunch/after work” conversations are worthy of a punch correction. That’s a different discussion though.

I think the opposite with security, I’m surprised they allow you to see so much.

Not to mention most of their “see me on break/lunch/after work” conversations are worthy of a punch correction. That’s a different discussion though.
I flat refuse that crap. I also don't do punch corrections off the clock. No matter how much they bitch.

okay I'll try that. Thanks. kind of a bummer if I can only access it when I'm at work.

Call 701 at the store to reset your password. It could be expired.
Target Client Support Center:
1 (612) 304-4357
To reset your password, press 1, and then 1 for English, and then when prompted enter your
TM number followed by #
Last 4 digits of social security number followed by #
4 digit birth month and day followed by #

Press 1 to reset the password. You can't change your password over the phone, you can reset it and get a temporary password valid for 24 hours. You can only change your password in store, I've heard rumblings that it works from home but it has never worked for me.
Thanks
NitroKing2110

Welcome to the forum!

Call 701 at the store to reset your password. It could be expired.
Target Client Support Center:
1 (612) 304-4357
To reset your password, press 1, and then 1 for English, and then when prompted enter your
TM number followed by #
Last 4 digits of social security number followed by #
4 digit birth month and day followed by #

Press 1 to reset the password. You can't change your password over the phone, you can reset it and get a temporary password valid for 24 hours. You can only change your password in store, I've heard rumblings that it works from home but it has never worked for me.
Thanks
NitroKing2110

Welcome to the forum!
I did do that after finding another post about it but this morning before I went to work it still wouldn't let me in. At work, however, it let me in no issue and I was able to check everything. Must be an at home issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back