Archived Wii U Pre-Sells

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's only been out for a few days but our store only got enough for the people who pre ordered it. 3 people have not showed up to collect just yet. I wanted one and I believe its a week that we HAVE to hold them for the guest or else it goes back on the shelf. Anyone have any knowledge on the situation. Do I have the one week right or is it longer/shorter?

I know it's only been out for a few days but our store only got enough for the people who pre ordered it. 3 people have not showed up to collect just yet. I wanted one and I believe its a week that we HAVE to hold them for the guest or else it goes back on the shelf. Anyone have any knowledge on the situation. Do I have the one week right or is it longer/shorter?
It says on the back of the preorder card that Target will hold the item for 7 days.

I think we still have 2 or 3 on hold due to preorder. Doesn't really matter though, since we didn't get enough to fulfill all of our preoders anyway.

Any word on when and how much the regular Wii might drop in price with the Wii-U?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back