Will i be fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as of Saturday I completed my first week of work yesterday I flipped off a co worker without meaning to durning a joke I'm a seasonal hire I generally clean carts or the whole store will I be fired

Did the coworker seem offended? I thought most people are desensitized by the finger at this point. It's usually done in a joking manner, which by your story sounds like it was.

The other team member was fine with it but an ambassador saw what I did and went and told an ETL last i heard the ETL will partner with HR about it the other team member was totally cool about it

The other team member was fine with it but an ambassador saw what I did and went and told an ETL last i heard the ETL will partner with HR about it the other team member was totally cool about it
If you were caught on the floor while on the clock flipping anyone off you can expect o be coached about it. If. A guest had seen you and felt offended it would’ve been worse. Just be more discreet and remember the eye in the sky is always watching.

It's a reflex response. I know. I got detention in high school one time for flipping off a friend in the cafeteria. tenor (1).gif It's still an obscene gesture. Just have to check yourself.

Pack your bags. Good news, you get paid well for unemployment right now.

No, you'll probably be coached. Be more professional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back