Archived Will I be hired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone :excited:

I re-applied to be a seasonal cashier at Target this past Friday. Unfortunately for me, when it came to adding your work history, I ONLY put down that I had worked at Target last year as a seasonal hire--forgetting to include my 2 years of retail experience along with it!

Do you think I will be hired? I want to work here again so bad, I really hope they call me sometime soon.

Thank you!

I re-applied to be a seasonal cashier at Target this past Friday. Unfortunately for me, when it came to adding your work history, I ONLY put down that I had worked at Target last year as a seasonal hire--forgetting to include my 2 years of retail experience along with it!

Do you think I will be hired? I want to work here again so bad, I really hope they call me sometime soon.

Thank you!

The hrtm would probably set up an interview if you called and explained. I get tons of calls during my shift, and I think it shows interest when an applicant follows up.

Thank you!

If it's anything like my store, I'm sure you would be! Our pickings for seasonal help are so bad, I overheard our ETL HR say she would be happy just to find someone who will actually show up at this point. Someone with a good attitude like you should be a shoe-in.:good:

Thanks you so much for the replies guys!! :thank_you2: I'm so happy to hear that I might have a possibility.

Thank you!

The hrtm would probably set up an interview if you called and explained. I get tons of calls during my shift, and I think it shows interest when an applicant follows up.

You actually take phone calls? Wow, at my store, we basically aren't allowed to put applicants through to HR unless they are returning a phone call.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Thank you!

You actually take phone calls? Wow, at my store, we basically aren't allowed to put applicants through to HR unless they are returning a phone call.

My phone rings constantly. Yes I take phone calls and have many messages waiting for me in the morning. I return all that I left messages for the previous day. I am setting up interviews, orientations, answering questions, and talking to those who didn't receive a response after their interview.

Way to Annie! I find it to be unprofessional NOT to return phone calls, messages, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back