Archived Will my store give us some sort of raise to compensate shift differential loss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now with the End to End process I will work afternoons, and I was wondering if my store will give us something to compensate that dollar difference. We would get $1 from 4am to 8am, but now I'll be working the truck, and a whole new process next month in HBA at 12pm to 7pm.

I'm asking because I've seen here some people a couple of times commenting that their stores gave all Flow or Logistics a dollar raise to compensate that loss when they changed their unload time.

Last edited:
I don't think that's occurring in my store, but it's worth asking for some sort of compensation, since loosing a dollar and hour is pretty significant.

I was told our differential will be added to our base pay, so we wouldn't get paid less. So basically a raise. No confirmation on that, but that's what I heard.

Not my store they get nothing but more work push pull scan outs pull those outs and fill the outs. Do flow instocks pricing Plano and backroom all for 1.00 less

That's that they have been told
Most of the new food team is ftom daylight anyway

You won't get the whole dollar but you will get something after they do some kind of math they do

Exactly this. There is a weird algorithm that calculates your average hours, hours worked before 8 am, etc to create a new base pay to compensate for the change. Sounds like they used to give everyone a dollar raise but that is clearly no longer the case.

485.jpg

Exactly this. There is a weird algorithm that calculates your average hours, hours worked before 8 am, etc to create a new base pay to compensate for the change. Sounds like they used to give everyone a dollar raise but that is clearly no longer the case.

When my store switched from O/N to early morning ages ago our pay was adjusted, but it wasn't just simply a $1 raise. Their calculation was generous to corporate, of course. I did the math and basically we lost something like ~30% of the shift differential. The ETL-HR and STL at the time flat out lied to us and said we weren't losing any money.

For a while they were manually adding $1 for my store until the new, smaller numbers were decided. HR asked me not to talk about it with anyone so that makes me think everyone else got more or less than me. :rolleyes:

I was told our differential will be added to our base pay, so we wouldn't get paid less. So basically a raise. No confirmation on that, but that's what I heard.

I think I'll ask my ETL-HR to more to see what he says about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back