Archived Will Target drug-test for a re-hire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked in PFresh for a year at a Target near where I was attending college, but quit when I moved back home because there were no nearby Targets. I'm now looking to apply to another Target location in preparation for moving to a new apartment. Will Target drug test me if I've previously worked for them?

Thanks!

If you become a regular hire yes they do. Recently (October last year) though they stopped drug testing seasonal hires.

Some stores don't seem to be doing drug tests for any hires.

Mine is hiring everyone as "seasonal" and then extending them a offer after 90 days. That's probably how some stores are getting around drug testing.

Well they really snuck that policy into effect...

You don't already do this?
Not yet...but I am looking for it any time now. When it does happen...I will start wearing a fanny pack to keep my toilet paper in. I was a boy scout so I believe in always being prepared. I will make sure its red though...so I WILL be brand.

Retail management is kind of a gig that runs in my family, and from what I've heard it seems like getting rid of pre-employment drug screenings is the new trend for a few different big name corporations like us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back