Will Target reverse its original decision and instead be open Thanksgiving 2021?

Pressure is on. Earlier this year, Target announced it will be closed Thanksgiving 2021. Probably imagining the pandemic would last through end of 2021. Obviously, no more masks. Things are back to normal for the most part. Wal-Mart has not announced plans to be closed Thanksgiving 2021. Pressure is on. I bet Wal-Mart will be open on Thanksgiving. Pressure is on Target to be open now. Who else is willing to bet Target will reverse its decision to be closed Thanksgiving 2021 this year and instead be open?

Walmart did say they would be closed. Target will stay closed. We may have people working SFS though.
OH interesting, never heard that. well, I guess be closed then. Thanksgiving is just another day to me. Hopefully get scheduled to do something and make extra money.

Hell no I don't want them to change their minds at all. I have to cook
the Thanksgiving meal at my house and then immediately go cook for strangers that should be at home with family instead of getting crap they don't need. No thanks I need rest after that.

Back