Archived will this be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i just got hired recently as a cashier and im a junior in highschool and i play a spring sport so startinggg arounx april i wont be able to work weeks really... is this likely to be an issue? ill do like anything they want on the weekend and the day softball is over im 100% back. i just really want to be able to keep the job so i can work a ton in the summer and honestly so far i love working at target. thank u

You will have to talk to your HR. ASANTS, so we really couldn't tell you how that will work for your store. Some may say that is OK, while others may not.

Well before the season starts, put in a change of availability & talk to your HR.
By then you'll be past your 90 days & will have cultivated a rapport with your leadership.
Weekends is where we ALWAYS need help but, as catrainer said, ASANTS (all stores are not the same).

Did you mention this facts at your interview? Survive the 90 days, first. Because you may not be able to availability till after 90 days. Hours are being cut across the board & will worse in January.

It is suggested to ask questions to your hr or trainer, based on your recent posts. Most answers can be found by using the search function on the upper right or in your training materials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back