Archived Wish I had started here first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all Golphy22 here,

I am in a cashier position now at Target been in it since the early summer. I have a background of working at Wall World first for a good couple of years working cashier and deli. Then I moved to Home Depot as a sales associate for 2 years and then left, I chose to leave Home Depot over my cousin's suggestion to switch to Target and just had a supervisor that didn't support my development at Home Depot. I am committed to embracing diversity and openness and am in favor of social progress. Just thought that I would write a quick post. I really love forums in general. Go Target!!!

Welcome to Target!

You will find we afford our Team a plethora of benefits and a bright future for those seeking to grow and are flexible.

It has become apparent to me that some, if not many, of our Team's Members have not been educated on the benefits available.

Please take the time to learn of things such as the Credit Union, which offers an interest bearing checking account as well as enhanced direct deposit; our 401k plan which you will meet we eligibility requirements for after accumulation of hours which matches your contribution by up to 5%; and a great many other benefits as well.

Keep positive outlook, never stop learning, and don't lend an ear to negativity. Our focus is evolving in a very positive direction and you must be excited to be a part of that.

Again, welcome to Target and to The Break Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back