Archived Workcenters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been working in Consumables for about 4 months now and have gotten out of my 90 days. I was wondering if it was possible to switch work centers to cashier in Q4.

Edit: Another question at the bottom.

Last edited:
Talk to your hr or tl. Do you want to be trapped in a cashier box for 4 to 6 hours?
Picked up a couple shifts and thought it was fine, especially on weeknights where its slow and i can zone my lane. Wanting to move up to GSA eventually as well.

Very easy to get switch during the 4th. It gets SUPER CRAZY everywhere during the 4th. But having to learn a new workcenter during the 4th will be difficult as little training will be provided.

Inform your TL and ETL that you want to move up.

Can we switch places I want to be in consumables!! They wouldn't let me be officially since i'm needed more in other areas especially hardlines and logistics but I fken have more than enough experience working in consumables from May ~ August!

Very easy to get switch during the 4th. It gets SUPER CRAZY everywhere during the 4th. But having to learn a new workcenter during the 4th will be difficult as little training will be provided.

Inform your TL and ETL that you want to move up.
I Expected it to be hard in Q4 with all the craziness; and with the amount of consumables shit we are getting doesnt make it any better. Im in an AAA store and consumables cant seem to get a single reliable seasonal worker.

Sorry to revive this post but I forgot to ask, Is it even possible to switch workcenters if there is not an opening in the desired position?

Sorry to revive this post but I forgot to ask, Is it even possible to switch workcenters if there is not an opening in the desired position?
Only way to know is to ask your leadership. We can’t tell you what they’re going to say. Express interest in the new workcenter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back