Archived Working 2 stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if we can work at two different locations? My store's HR is never there...and basically useless

Our GSA's have had GSTL shifts at a neighboring store when it had their GSA or GSTL call off.

In a major market near us, I know of several TPS's who work 4 days at one store then 1 day at another every week. So it's definitely possible if you have support

It's uncommon, but definitely possible. I've seen a handful of people do it. Mostly AP.

Every January through March my hr team offers me shifts at a neighboring store, so I am still getting some hours. Of course I never know what the hell I'm doing at the other store.

We've only allowed it when another store calls for support, however several members here have said they've worked at 2 stores on a more regular basis.

Edit to my earlier post...

Pharmacy is another area where there are a lot of techs that pick up shifts at other stores. It's usually just when they are understaffed, which can be for long periods of time sometimes.

Happened in my store recently. Basically got a bunch of TMs from the district to come in and zone and help make the store perfect for the visit.

I would love to do support help at another store sometime, but have never had the opportunity.

I would love to do support help at another store sometime

Me too. Not that it would ever happen around here, but it would be awesome if they opened a new store in my area so I could do Planorama. I was invited to help a nearby store with 4AM flow once, but I was in school at the time and couldn't do weird hours.

It's not common, but it happens.. For a couple months, I was doing 2 GSA shifts at my home store and 3 at a neighboring store every week. It was mostly just to help them fix their front end, though. They called and wanted my support help

When Super Storm Sandy tore things up there were people who lost their homes and worked in other stores for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back