Archived working christmas eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
After about 9 years. I walked out 3.5 years ago and counting

Last edited:
lol touchy touchy touchy, hopefully I'll get out of target before I end up like any of you, clearly a life of retail with no real future has turned you all sour.

Seriously, my friend, you seem to have completely missed the point.
What people are talking about here has very little to do with retail (well a little bit since some jobs if you call out nobody else has to take up your slack).
But in most cases when you bail with little warning you are showing no respect for your coworkers.
That respect carries over to every job you do and matters a great deal in the attitude about your work.
Nobody is 'sour' because it pisses them off to have to do somebody elses work as well as their own.
So when they see somebody casually announce that they are going to cause that to happen you shouldn't be surprised to find yourself in the middle of a drek storm.

Christmas Eve was my last day at Target. I actually volunteered to work it, and the days prior as well. Closing xmas eve is always fun, but we had one guest hold us up until 9:25. ETL TL and I were out at 9:33.

Christmas Eve was my last day at Target. I actually volunteered to work it, and the days prior as well. Closing xmas eve is always fun, but we had one guest hold us up until 9:25. ETL TL and I were out at 9:33.

I hope no one gave you red and khaki for Christmas! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back