Archived worst day ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMNDZ bruhh

Former Backroom Dayside
ever have a day that you just want to walk out and never return? thats how i felt today... :(
1. i almost got fired
2. i almost died on the freeway coming to work
3. personal issues making everything worse!

i know i should "keep work, at work" but when it is your main source of income, its kinda hard, and it will make your whole day worse if something goes wrong.

but seriously, f**k today.

*slips xPLUGZ a cold beer, some of Annie's cookies & a hug*

So glad you didn't get fired or killed.
Hope the rest gets better.

Sorry man but, sometimes the best thing you can do is just vent and then have a drink.

Sorry to hear that my friend.
There is always an sympathetic ear here in the Break Room.
And beer, lots and lots of beer.

Things will get better.
Just grab hold and ride out these times.
We got faith in ya.

Good Lord! What a day...

Well, try to look at it like this: if you didn't get killed, you can live to fight another day, and if you didn't get fired, then you still have your only source of income, even if it may be tenuous and/or a colossal pain in the @$$...

When I have days like that I make sure to remind myself that WHATEVER IT IS that's p!&%!ng me off at the time, "The shift HAS to end EVENTUALLY..."

Glad you made it through...!

As a little gag gift, one of my fellow TLs gave me a mini punching bag to keep on my desk for when I'm having a stressful day and I need to hit something, instead of someone. I love seeing my STL's expression when she walks out of her office and I'm going to town punching the bag - she and some ETLs have also used it. Another TL keeps a "Damnit Doll" on the desk if someone else needs to take some frustration out.

I'm going through a bit of a rough patch myself. Hang in there and this too shall pass as they always say.

When I get pissed off, I flatten boxes.
One of my coworkers knew I was ticked recently when I'd filled all our shelves & flattened enough boxes to fill a tub.
Needless to say, our back area is as neat as a pin.

I was walking to work a couple of days ago and I almost got hit by a car; I was less than two inches from touching the car.

Good to hear that it's getting better.

I was walking to work a couple of days ago and I almost got hit by a car; I was less than two inches from touching the car.

damn thats insane.

what had happened to me was i was on the freeway, and i was driving next to a semi, well the dumbass driver decided to change lanes and started turning while i was still next to him, since my car is really low, the corner of my hood was practically underneath the trailer as it was turning, so swerved the f**k out of there into the next lane and luckily there was no cars there. and the retard had the nerve to give me that little "sorry wave", so i gave him both my middle fingers, even though he deserves a kick in the face.

damn thats insane.

what had happened to me was i was on the freeway, and i was driving next to a semi, well the dumbass driver decided to change lanes and started turning while i was still next to him, since my car is really low, the corner of my hood was practically underneath the trailer as it was turning, so swerved the f**k out of there into the next lane and luckily there was no cars there. and the retard had the nerve to give me that little "sorry wave", so i gave him both my middle fingers, even though he deserves a kick in the face.

I was once exiting the freeway and a semi decided to cross the double white lines and cut off a car two cars ahead of me. I slammed on my brakes to avoid hitting the car in front of me that had to slam on THEIR breaks and I ended up getting rear ended. It totalled my car. All because of an unsafe semi driver. Those dudes get paid to drive, they should be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back