Xbox mini fridge

Bit of a weird one I guess lol, I just saw that this is going to be a Target exclusive. Asked my tech people and they don’t have any details yet. Is the xbox mini fridge going to be something that’s a one and done(so the preorder that already happened)? Or will they allow it to be sold in store/online for pickup? Got my series X FINALLY after waiting almost a year and this would totally top off the game room!

Bit of a weird one I guess lol, I just saw that this is going to be a Target exclusive. Asked my tech people and they don’t have any details yet. Is the xbox mini fridge going to be something that’s a one and done(so the preorder that already happened)? Or will they allow it to be sold in store/online for pickup? Got my series X FINALLY after waiting almost a year and this would totally top off the game room!
The dpci is 207-00-0754 for the fridge.

We got some this past weekend, the Black/White Ad stated "Available Thursday", but looking at the Ad on the Target App showed "Available Now" and out of stock. Direction was to put it out and limit 1 per guest when we got them. DSD happened to visit that day and said bulk those out. ehhh how about no, we have enough PMR's and I don't find bulking out a hot item wise

Back