Archived Yay! Got my 2012-2013 review!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. I got an ex. Been with the company almost 7 years and I got a quarter. I did not think getting an ex would earn me such a low raise

So making about 11.84 and hour? Want to trade me?

my ex was a few (won't tell how many) cents less. I am sure it's the same percentage just your starting point was higher

PA-are you near your salary cap?

In all seriousness, working for Spot is a dead end. It's a ****ty company run by a ****ty CEO and whose management ****s all over their TMs. The pay sucks, the hours suck, the benefits suck.

I moon light as a Dock Manager at a FedEx hub. The average min start pay for a box handler is around 11.50. Promotions happen mostly from within -- comes with a decent 1-1.50 raise or more depending on where promoted to.

The benefits? Hell, if you're parttime -- you'll get them after 1,000 hours. I used to consider Target my primary job, but no more.

Sorry Spot. I'm just nostalgic for the old days where you were a company that actually gave a damn. All Target is now is just a vehicle for the upper management/ upper middle class to siphon money from at the expense of others on bottom.

By the way, merit increases at FedEx? .50 cents minimum up to 1.50 depending on review.

Oh, did I mention FedEx is on Fortune in a list of top 100 companies to work for?

They should make a list for the ****tiest companies -- target will easily make that one.

In all seriousness, working for Spot is a dead end. It's a ****ty company run by a ****ty CEO and whose management ****s all over their TMs. The pay sucks, the hours suck, the benefits suck.

I moon light as a Dock Manager at a FedEx hub. The average min start pay for a box handler is around 11.50. Promotions happen mostly from within -- comes with a decent 1-1.50 raise or more depending on where promoted to.

The benefits? Hell, if you're parttime -- you'll get them after 1,000 hours. I used to consider Target my primary job, but no more.

Sorry Spot. I'm just nostalgic for the old days where you were a company that actually gave a damn. All Target is now is just a vehicle for the upper management/ upper middle class to siphon money from at the expense of others on bottom.

By the way, merit increases at FedEx? .50 cents minimum up to 1.50 depending on review.

Oh, did I mention FedEx is on Fortune in a list of top 100 companies to work for?

They should make a list for the ****tiest companies -- target will easily make that one.

So why don't you quit Target and work full time at FedEx?

Because I love my job. I grew up around Target. My mother used to be a GTL when I was younger.

Target was so great and awesome back in the day. Just sad to see what it's become. I can't comprehend WHY people in HQ/corp can't grasp the simple fact that redistributing wealth from bottom to top is essentially stealing.

Oh well. Hopefully we get a better CEO eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back