Yes or no?????

signing guru's shoudl i a be a mentor? Or just say fuck it....because no one cares but us....can't do it all no more...but vm in my store is a complete joke..they don't want advice...but I hate to see if all go to hell....signing kept me some-what normal for the last 10 yrs....owned seasonal & mini for 10 years & now I am doing inbound,stacking transitions in the steel and still doing whatever signing i can because of bad management?.....but getting an early nice pension soon so I think the ball is in my court now....no one taught .me in signing...took it as a personal challenge and mcgivered thru....now it is really up in the air! Do they really think a visual muckendiser can come close lol ....lmao....should I teach or not? Beat em at their own game? .....He'll yeah!!!

Last edited:
I'm working with mine, teaching him my tricks to make it easier. He's not a fan of most of it, but is giving it his best to learn. And is more than willing to give me the time I spend with him back with whatever I am supposed to be working on.

Somehow I am still responsible for sorting the signing pallet though, not sure why since I can never get to it before it gets torn open by others.

Since you're so close to retirement, do your best to let signing go. You won't be there soon to see it crumble anyway. But if you see something going horribly wrong in the meantime, don't be afraid to throw your two cents in to fix it. Maybe they'll get a clue and start asking for tips/tricks before you're gone.

Last edited:
Back