Yesterday I changed my work status from part-time (Guest Advocate) to On-Demand. I can no longer access the myTime app.

I have been on a medical leave for the last 30 days and have 14 more days left on my leave. Yesterday, I went in and talked to my team lead and HR person and I changed my work status from part-time (Guest Advocate) to On-Demand. When I log into the myTime app I get the following message: "You are not authorized to access this screen. myTime for Target is currently utilized by Target DistriubtionCenters and Hourly Store Team Members. Check the Store Workbench or DC for the access your role has." Any ideas why I don't have access?" Do I call my store HR person or TMS?

I think you can’t access it when your on a leave of absence. You have access once your leave is over. I would check with HR to see if you are officially still on leave. Hope this helps.
Thank you for your reply. The thing is, I have been able to access the app throughout my entire leave up until today, when my work status officially changed from part time to on demand.

Last edited:
Thanks for your response but I don't think this answers my issue. My issue is that once I am logged into myTime I get "You are not authorized to access this screen. myTime for Target is currently utilized by Target DistriubtionCenters and Hourly Store Team Members. Check the Store Workbench or DC for the access your role has." I am not to view anything in myTime.

Attachments

• 24167125-772F-49B2-876D-282B8C36BCCE.jpeg
    24167125-772F-49B2-876D-282B8C36BCCE.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 1
On the loa question.
Confirm with HR your return date. It does not take one to two weeks to return from your LOA; more like 24 to 48 hours. All you had to do was fill in a punch correction form for the hours you worked today instead of just leaving work. HR can’t add you to the schedule if you are not yet active in MyTime.

Back