• Thread starter squirrel88
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

squirrel88

As you know sales are down due to the economy, so Target needs to squeeze more work out of each employee.
So we are starting a new restroom policy. When you are in the restroom you are not making money for Target. so we are installing
telephones in the restroom so you can answer questions from guests while sitting there. If there are no phone calls you will find near the sink a stack
of ad signs for next week that you can sort out. There will also be an electronic timer on the restroom door so the Minneapolis HQ knows how long you were in there.
You will need to type in your team member number to enter.
There will be a report generated each week on how well you did, the "Restroom Productivity Report".
Thanks for your cooperation

disclaimer: this is only a joke ... to parody the constant "new programs" they come up with monthly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd gladly field calls from the ****ter. Ignore the grunts, farts, and plops though.

Wow! And I thought it was bad when they installed coin operated microwaves and tv in the breakroom.....

(This is also a joke....)

"Uhh, let me check my PDA to see if that's in stock.
The splashing sound? Just dropping some friends off at the lake...."

If you have to page a guest from inside the restroom, dial blahblahblahextension because we don't feel like installing actual microphones. Watch your timing or it'll be like Naked Gun.

My new program efficiently reduces sales floor hours, boosts morale, and also adds to red cards. How?

The TM who gets the most red cards gets to fire the team member of their choice.

My new program efficiently reduces sales floor hours, boosts morale, and also adds to red cards. How?

The TM who gets the most red cards gets to fire the team member of their choice.
Make it "ETL of their choice" & I will be a Red Card gold medalist!

Never had a good conversion rate, but I know who I'd fire. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back