Archived You know what bothers me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When TMs/TLs or ETL's say something such as:
"I don't have any more of this product."

Basically acting like the product is there own personal product..

As a TL I own specific departments in my store so I'm constantly asked about "My department."
I have to research, pull my own batches and fill. Our STL repetitively call us business owners.
Our brand TMs are also answerable to that level. Therefore I don't see why you would have an issue with this.

Last edited:
I mean, all team members are representatives of the company so they're right in saying that.

As a TL I own specific departments in my store so I'm constantly asked about "My department."
I have to research, pull my own batches and fill. Our STL repetitively call us business owners.
Our brand TMs are also answerable to that level. Therefore I don't see why you would have an issue with this.
I get it but I agree with op. I just hate how it sounds. I prefer the we don't have it. Really doesn't matter but how it sounds is just grating on the ears :shrug:

My STL does this. "My store is out of x"

I don't really care, his store his problem

I get it but I agree with op. I just hate how it sounds. I prefer the we don't have it. Really doesn't matter but how it sounds is just grating on the ears :shrug:

Psychologically its actually really smart. Car and furniture dealers do this all the time. It lets the guest know you are there to meet their needs and telling them what you have amd dont makes them feel as though you have the ability to take care of them.

Yes it is a bit annoying because it make a the person saying it sound a little conceited but I think that's nitpicking

Maybe this belongs in the team member pet peeves thread?

Last edited:
I have always said "We don't have/We are out". Then again I am the idiot that believes a company works best as team.

Yesterday a lot of new baby food was set. Today, as a hardlines flow tm, I worked the morning pull. It was full of the new baby food that was just set. Why you ask! Because the sfq was not changed when setting new product. I am so fucking sick of this. Of course I took the time to fix it because I would only be screwing over myself and the backroom.

It's just about having an attitude of ownership in the store.

Would it bother you if a brand attendant half-jokingly said, "Who messed up my floors!" while cleaning up a spill?

Same thing, in my mind.

When I kick people out it's usually "my store" that I'm telling them to get out of.

Yesterday a lot of new baby food was set. Today, as a hardlines flow tm, I worked the morning pull. It was full of the new baby food that was just set. Why you ask! Because the sfq was not changed when setting new product. I am so fucking sick of this. Of course I took the time to fix it because I would only be screwing over myself and the backroom.

Pog change a capacity? yeah never happens.. We have some items in baby that are in locked cases that just reset, well pog didn't bother to alter the pog around to make sure the super expensive items ended up in the cases. Nope $20 locked up while the $300 sat on top not even spider wrapped.. They just set and forgot.. AP is going to have a chat with the ones that set it, since he had enough of their BS..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back