Archived 10% off Gift Card Annual Sale - When?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just nurturing the passive relationship between redeye and myself.

Can you please keep that to the threads about using the r word instead of cluttering up a thread that is supposed to be Target focused.

Can you please keep that to the threads about using the r word instead of cluttering up a thread that is supposed to be Target focused.

So like, just "@" her? I don't think you want to give me the okay on that.

Other people were talking about their state specifics so I meantioned mine? 😂 you really need to relax. It’s an open discussion forum there is no such thing as irrelevant contribution.

Well at least you're consistent.

OMG - my local news station reported on the 10% off on gift cards this Sunday. Who paid them off to make this a hot news story? 😂

Had someone come in today furious the gift cards weren’t coming up 10% off.
“MY WIFE TOLD ME IT WAS TODAY ONLY I BROUGHT MY KIDS AND EVERYTHING”
“Actually it’s sunday only *points to huge sign saying so right at the entrance*”
“THATS NOT WHAT MY WIFE SAID!!!!!!”
“I’m sorry that your wife told you the wrong day but it’s only Sunday.”
*throws gift cards on counter and stomps away*
Like ummmm sorry your wife being misinformed and you not having the forethought to google before you come is *not* my problem

I bet AP is looking forward to all the internals they’re gonna snag what with all these silly noob seasonals seeing these joocy free gift cards just laying around

...you THOUGHT👮 🚔 👮 🚔
Are employees not allowed to purchase gift cards tomorrow?

You are allowed to use gift cards with your TM discount. It is, however, a violation of policy for a TM to purchase gift cards with the intent of circumventing the policies regarding approved forms of payment. TMs have been terminated over this, so the company clearly has a way of checking who purchased those gift cards if they suspect abuse.

Had someone come in today furious the gift cards weren’t coming up 10% off.
“MY WIFE TOLD ME IT WAS TODAY ONLY I BROUGHT MY KIDS AND EVERYTHING”
“Actually it’s sunday only *points to huge sign saying so right at the entrance*”
“THATS NOT WHAT MY WIFE SAID!!!!!!”
“I’m sorry that your wife told you the wrong day but it’s only Sunday.”
*throws gift cards on counter and stomps away*
Like ummmm sorry your wife being misinformed and you not having the forethought to google before you come is *not* my problem
Well, I know how poor my husband listens to me, not surprised.

At the store I am in, tps has told us to not accept credit when guests purchase gift cards, only cash or debit. With debit we have to ask for I.D. I was wondering if all stores are like this or do you guys accept guests paying with a credit card when purchasing gift cards?

No, but what you could do is buy a gift card, and use your 10% discount on an item and use that gift card as a payment method. It’s basically like saving 20%
Be careful... as others said buying a GC for the sole purpose of using your discount with it to circumvent discount payment method policy is against the handbook

Be careful... as others said buying a GC for the sole purpose of using your discount with it to circumvent discount payment method policy is against the handbook
Oh I didn’t see that. So what’s the exact policy? There was a gift I was going to buy with my discount anyway, but if I wanted to buy a gift card and use my discount with that, it’s against policy?

Oh I didn’t see that. So what’s the exact policy? There was a gift I was going to buy with my discount anyway, but if I wanted to buy a gift card and use my discount with that, it’s against policy?
The policy is that you cannot purchase a gift card with the intent of using it to circumvent the policy that you can only use your discount with cash redcard or GC. so if you purchase the GC with cash or RC you should be fine because you could then argue you weren’t trying to circumvent anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back