Archived .

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are some of your ideas?
Obviously since it’s October a lot of people are going to be searching for more “Halloween esc” makeup so we’re going to use some of the new makeup and stuff to test out along with a few other things we can put in the little “jars” for people to take. People are also going to be wanting their makeup they worked hard on to stay on so we can also recommend things like primers and makeup extending sprays which will help with that. And we don’t necessarily have to only display things that were testing out. One side of the table can have stuff we’re testing out and the other can be products that are on promotion on cartwheel. We can make a little sign and everything on what the deals are and what not. Another idea I had was obviously we want to rotate out what we use to sample on the weekends and sometimes we can’t get through a whole bottle of product. So to help use up some products on the endcap where we have the mirror and tester stuff I have a little dish with some of the sample stuff that we can give our during the week and use that to help engage with the guests to open up a dialogue with them. Anyway those are a few that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back