2021 Team Member Reviews

I was given my review a couple weeks ago but it's no in Workday yet (though I acknowledged the conversation). Weird how it takes so long, but I guess it does at my day job, too, for some reason. Workday is weird?

This year really sucked. Nobody in my department was given a review, but our ETL wanted us to go on the computer and acknowledge it as if we did. Nobody got over a 30 cent raise, after a year of increased work load and insufficient staffing; not to mention the added stress of the pandemic.

This year really sucked. Nobody in my department was given a review, but our ETL wanted us to go on the computer and acknowledge it as if we did. Nobody got over a 30 cent raise, after a year of increased work load and insufficient staffing; not to mention the added stress of the pandemic.
Well, that's not an ethics problem, is it?

I wouldn’t have acknowledged a non-existent review.

What if the TL does not meet the deadline today to give a TM a review. I asked and they said TL has today. Well TL isn’t here and no one else seems worried about it. Will I still get my raise?

What if the TL does not meet the deadline today to give a TM a review. I asked and they said TL has today. Well TL isn’t here and no one else seems worried about it. Will I still get my raise?
Your raise would have already been put in the system. I’m guessing if they had today to give it to you then it should be on this weeks check. Any other lead could still read off the review to you. But if not all you’re missing is the verbal part telling you what you did good and what to improve on and the speech from Target about GUEST and safety being the focus right now. If you don’t receive it today just pull up your paycheck tomorrow online and see what your new pay is, figure the percentage of raise and now you’ll know what score you got.

Back