2023 New pilots?

Interesting.

So if you are a TM that has to work overnight are the only pay that extra $1?

Our store currently has some overnight TMs because of the remodel so maybe they will do it?

Thing is if there is only five or six of them.
Depends . Some do it during the day and others overnight .
Self counts are all dayside unless there is some extreme need for it. Most high volume will be a two day count with the backroom one day and sales floor the next.

Not really. Mine is overnight as well as 10 other stores in the district . We trade tm to help other stores .
I suppose it can be store or district discretion but direction is definitely to be dayside due to the cost of shift differential. Same reason most inventories even with wis went dayside a few years ago. They saw little to no accuracy difference for the added cost.

It took us from ~4pm to midnight to do our inventory alongside WIS this year (they showed us how to use the handhelds and let us go). $110M store.

I hope the inventory people don't get pulled for cashiering the way floor people do.
They report to the MIL and your OD for the day not the store so this won’t happen. They are also asked to wear black and only have a name tag on to show they work at target.

It took us from ~4pm to midnight to do our inventory alongside WIS this year (they showed us how to use the handhelds and let us go). $110M store.
This is normal, since Covid wis has struggled with staffing and typically asked for target to help count apparel the last couple years. Self count stores would completely cut out WIS and their devices.

They report to the MIL and your OD for the day not the store so this won’t happen. They are also asked to wear black and only have a name tag on to show they work at target.
So not guests first? If there's a line 20 people deep and someone is in girls, no backup?

This just in: the brand new Please Steal From Us policy!

SCO attendants are not allowed to merely watch SCO and help cashiers/guests. Now they have to be stocking candy too.

I'm a dummy and I still sometimes feel like I'm the only one who cares about watching SCO for thieves.

Your role isn't to watch SCO for shoplifters; it's to engage and interact with the guests so they have a pleasant shopping experience. One side effect of that action is that it naturally reduces shoplifting. Most guests don't need anything more than a friendly acknowledgement. Stocking candy won't kill you.

Not sure that's related to the pilot though.

Your role isn't to watch SCO for shoplifters; it's to engage and interact with the guests so they have a pleasant shopping experience. One side effect of that action is that it naturally reduces shoplifting. Most guests don't need anything more than a friendly acknowledgement. Stocking candy won't kill you.

Not sure that's related to the pilot though.
If your stocking candy near SCO that’s ok but, if you have to stock candy at all check lanes then you can’t properly watch or assist Sco. I think SCO should only do Sco and maybe assist cashiers who need help.

If your stocking candy near SCO that’s ok but, if you have to stock candy at all check lanes then you can’t properly watch or assist Sco. I think SCO should only do Sco and maybe assist cashiers who need help.
Yeah that's the issue, they want you doing it all over checkout. It wouldn't be so bad if they ALSO didn't scold you for missing a thief while you were doing this stuff.

Back