4/12 Miniseasonal set rant

Just noticed the middle 2 endcaps will be converted to focals.. ugghhh

My PML showed me this today too. I only have one focal to deal but this is such a stupid idea.

He also showed me that he has to dismantle and rebuild an entire 36ft gondola in Paper for the transition because the front is turning into a bulk endcap. Thank goodness that gondola is empty all the time these days!

They're putting focals in mini?

Huh. So big graphics on the endcaps. That would look nice.

Too be sure, we're throwing away the grey shippers under the table? Tables are going away, then back again for summer mini set.

My understanding is that target wants to hold off on the mini seasonal for the stores that do the essential instead of straight to summer .

My PML showed me this today too. I only have one focal to deal but this is such a stupid idea.

He also showed me that he has to dismantle and rebuild an entire 36ft gondola in Paper for the transition because the front is turning into a bulk endcap. Thank goodness that gondola is empty all the time these days!

See we don't have to dismantle the whole aisle, we call out the 6-8 strongest dudes in the building to push the whole aisle back and to keep the base straight 💪😂 Boom done.

Hopefully once you received COVID you won't ever return it to somebody (anybody?) else.
Just like for every other fact, they cannot say for certain, they can only assume based on other coronavirus.

There's been a very few positive tests (I think single digits) very shortly after negative tests in Asia that have zero symptoms so they can't determine if the negative test was a false negative and the people were still recovering or if people are catching it again. There are some mutations, including East Coast and West Coast, so they don't know if the mutations are so close you can't catch it again or if the US will have a second wave from the two mutations. If people are immune, they don't know how long a person will have immunity.

They need to get their shit together. The virus has been on the radar since 2019, its April 2020 now, they've decided the genome and know what the proteins are and what most do. This is not the time for years of study before doing anything. They aren't even trying to gather data. They're not, otherwise not only would there be mass testing without qualifiers, thered also be mass antibody testing to determine accurate numbers for who had what symptoms, severe complication rates, when enough people have recovered for a normal life, and -gasp- find out if people with antibodies already have become sick again, showing whether there's a second danger or not.

Back