Archived 5am Ad Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lik3wh0a

Team Member
Hey guys, I was told by a TM during my SL training that those scheduled to do Sunday morning ad set up, that each TM gets paid a $1 more per hour? I completely forgot to ask my TL and ETL this morning.

I've always preferred coming in at 5am to 5:45 anyways so that I can leave earlier. You learn something new everyday!

I don't know how you get the adset done coming in at 5:00 unless you have a ton of people.
We usually came in at 3:00 or 4:00.

I know at my store hardlines TM in at 4 and Softlines come in at 5. This morning we didn't finish ad set til about 8:30

Wow. Our ad set team doesn't come in til 6. We are never done before 10. There was one week we weren't done til about 11-11:30. On HL that is. SL usually gets done right around 8 am

Wow. Our ad set team doesn't come in til 6. We are never done before 10. There was one week we weren't done til about 11-11:30. On HL that is. SL usually gets done right around 8 am

Same at my store. No shift differential at all at my store anymore, unless you work actual overnights.

from my understanding a year or 2 ago they changed differential to only get it from 10PM to 6AM, since our flow team comes in at 9 on Sun they had to give us a small pay bump (something like 10 cents) to make up the difference of not getting that hour each week with differential on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back