Archived 6am flow team leads

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaxiCab

logtl
My team has been finishing trucks before i go to lunch. i was wondering what you all do after lunch with your time. i usually end up helping in the backroom, or set salesplanners or ptm areas.

yeah pfresh c volume 3trucks per week avg 2500 peicr n 3pfresh trucks per week avg 500 peice.

Last edited:
A flow team that finishes trucks that fast? Come to my store!!
What about challenge and push audits after the truck is done?

i do push audots while the team is pushing....also it helps to eliminate challenge by doing it that way. we average maybe 1 smart cart of challenge for all dept combined. takes 5mins to audit

My Teamlead usually spends her time after truck, doing Instocks,trash, and trying to figure out what the hell took the truck so long.

i have a team memver who does just trash n keep recieving organized. why do u think trucks take to long?

We are a small store and trucks are around 1000-1200. suppose to finish truck by 11:45 and we get done near 12:30-1 every truck day. Half of the truck team are kinda old and are slow. The other half are newer people that got kept on from the holidays. We got 2 fast stockers besides myself, and one of them is most of the time keeping receiving organized.

how many tm are on the team for the truck?

My team has been finishing trucks before i go to lunch. i was wondering what you all do after lunch with your time. i usually end up helping in the backroom, or set salesplanners or ptm areas.

Just to clarify, are you saying your trucks are totally pushed, backstocked, and audited by 11AM (what time is lunch?)

@Rock Lobster i start at 5:30 and take lunch at 930 or 10:00 and yes truck is finished minus hba backstock thats usually finished a tap bit later lunch.

My TL does interviews, types up coaching, does the VIBE walks, stuff like that. Any "office" work basically, he does after the truck is at least 80-90% done. He just lets me know where he'll be so I can have the team find him so they can get released for the day.

6am process
normally 2500 piece truck

flow team 22 team members plus myself
backrm team 4 tm 2for 4hr and 2 for 6hrs plus brtl

flow workload nomally 110hrs
backroom workload normally 300hrs

30 not 300
all flow tm are scheduled 4hrs

Last edited:
Ok thanks you do have a lot of tms. We are trying to push as much as you guys with about half the amount of people and we never finish.

how many hours r tm schedule andhow many tms do u have, how many hours is ur push goal

wow, you have a big team @TaxiCab (and they sound pretty good)
My store (6am process) usually has 1,600(small days)-2,400 (big days can even exceed this) trucks 3x week, we should have 25ish people but are at like 17 or something right now. All scheduled 4.5 hrs but about 1/2 to 2/3rds stay later and have to take lunches. AM backroom is usually 4 people, I think most are scheduled 8 hrs. We don't do great on challenge or push audits though. Our flow team doesn't push FDC, sales floor does. The most help we get from flow is if they have a small-er truck and people are almost done with their assigned areas and we beg them to help.
Most days the truck isn't even finished by the time 8 hrs comes up. I have no idea on push goals at my store...

@salesfloor10 2500 is our average and 2800 would be considered heavy. We are a low volume store but we shoot lots of research and up levels and mysupport instock issues. This is what gives up big trucks. My team doesn't extend I don't remember the last time a flow tm took a lunch besides to push the pfresh truck. Flow pushes pfresh so a shift looks like 6-10 flow and 1045-245 logstics zone aka pfresh truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back