Archived 6AM Process

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious here: is 6AM working as intended? I'm wondering if our store process is bad and other stores are generally able to come clean by 10AM. We cannot and I'm unsure how any impact flow has on sales can be offset by the massive amount of payroll we're spending just getting the trucks done.

When we were at 6AM, we only came clean after 4 hours if they sent us a baby of a truck. No more than say 1,100 pieces. How big are your trucks?

Our smaller trucks are around 1,500 with very large being around 2,300.

3, MWF.

I'm worried they're so concerned with vibing with guests and having good guest interaction that they would rather blow payroll. The STL seems to think that we should be clean by 12PM but those goal times are for the entire flow team stocking continuously. I don't think leadership understands the vital differences between overnight or 4am and 6am.

This is funny to me, we're a 7:30 process store and there was still push in electronics when I started at 5pm this past Monday.

I couldn't imagine this at our store, we are still a 4AM, our trucks are 90% of the time above 2000, sometimes as high as 2800 with a skeleton crew and a lot of Sunday morning call outs. With a highly incompetent Flow TL unless we get a baby truck under 1500 we are usually scrambling by 1230. Our team used to be incredible, no one good stays though.

The consensus among leadership just seems to be 'work faster'. They want to start waving again, I'm excited for them to see what 10 flow team members look like working off two flats of chems on the back wall.

We have 5 trucks a week and they are normally around 1800. We rarely get done before noon and we are a 6AM unload. Today we were just getting done with repacks when I left at 2:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back