Archived 6am training?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am a Flow TM and next Sunday they scheduled me on training for 6am to 9:00am and then push 9:00to 10. Any idea what kind of training they would be doing at 6am? I was thinking possibly cashier for black Friday but none of the cashiers come in until 8am.

I won't get to ask about it until Monday, I was just curious if you guys had experience or ideas lol.

Could be a payroll thing, using training hours for things other than training.

Also could be training you on backroom or something, potentially

You're a flow TM scheduled at 6am. You'll likely be learning flow.

If you don't take a truck on Sunday you could be doing ad set or just pushing cafs.

with those hours, most likely backroom training pushing CAF's, basically loading pallets with boxes.
Basically Tetris with real short time limits.

You're a flow TM scheduled at 6am. You'll likely be learning flow.
Definitely not flow since I've been working for two months and am mostly push, although I have worked the line once only for training purposes.

Thanks for the input guys!

What workcenter was the training under? Could be training how to pull batches in the backroom or how to set the ad.

The last hour is almost certainly pushing the autofill or reshop.

What workcenter was the training under? Could be training how to pull batches in the backroom or how to set the ad.

The last hour is almost certainly pushing the autofill or reshop.

There is no code on the schedule, it just says 6am-9am training (3.5) then 9-10am sales floor/stocking (1)

I still don't get how/why we bank hours the way we do. When I did comp shop AND ad prep my prep hours were put into the comp shop bucket. Now (and pretty much for the past year) my prep hours are under SF training. It's fine for me because I'm in the bottom right corner of the grid so nobody even knows I'm there on a Saturday unless they run into me or they come into my dungeon.

I still don't get how/why we bank hours the way we do. When I did comp shop AND ad prep my prep hours were put into the comp shop bucket. Now (and pretty much for the past year) my prep hours are under SF training. It's fine for me because I'm in the bottom right corner of the grid so nobody even knows I'm there on a Saturday unless they run into me or they come into my dungeon.
My ad prep hours fall under salesfloor. I feel bad for the LOD on those days because they always forget that I'm doing the prep and will not be an additional body out on the floor. I do take pity sometimes and answer backups if other TM's are on break, even though I'm not really supposed to on those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back