805 times regular employees pay

Are y’all forgetting about the hazard pay we had and the bonuses we all got?? Tell me how much a starbucks tm should get paid in NJ? Or a cashier in Idaho? What is a wage that would be acceptable/fair to you guys?

Are y’all forgetting about the hazard pay we had and the bonuses we all got?? Tell me how much a starbucks tm should get paid in NJ? Or a cashier in Idaho? What is a wage that would be acceptable/fair to you guys?
What is a TM's life worth?
If they were the only one bringing in a paycheck after others in their house had been furloughed or laid off, there were very few options.
Add to that the risk of becoming infected from exposure on the job & bringing it home, possibly wiping out your whole family.
You can bet your ass Brian was safe in his little bubble because that's what $77.5M can buy.

What is a TM's life worth?
If they were the only one bringing in a paycheck after others in their house had been furloughed or laid off, there were very few options.
Add to that the risk of becoming infected from exposure on the job & bringing it home, possibly wiping out your whole family.
You can bet your ass Brian was safe in his little bubble because that's what $77.5M can buy.
Right, Brian is the CEO of the company we work for. He has the means to create and be in his bubble. Would you like every single employee to be paid 77.5M?
Name your price, let’s try to at least agree on a number.

Would you like every single employee to be paid 77.5M?
Does Brian deserve $77.5M?
No, not when it comes at a cost of screwing the people that delivered results.
At the very MOST, Brian & co could afford a bonus for each month that TMs worked thru the pandemic.
At the VERY least, don't reduce the pay raise percentages.
I was lucky enough to earn a DEO last year but, if I'm lucky enough to get one this year, my raise would be less despite working all thru the pandemic without missing a single day, avoiding risky behavior & following safety protocols rigorously.

Target has had an amazing year so I’m not surprised. You can argue no human deserves to make that much money in one year, I get it. But even if you took his earnings and distributed it to every employee, that’s only an extra $210 to each employee. Or to put it another way, a 16 cent raise if you work 25 hours a week

Because my ETL HR is an idiot. They claim you have to get it during work.
Have your HR contract corporate or call them yourself. It's ridiculous for your ETL-HR to think Target wants people leaving during a shift (still clocked in) and driving somewhere for the shot. Our overnight team all got paid and obviously none were on the clock when they got them. Keep pushing the issue because you are correct. Like I said, a simple phone call to the HRBP will clear this up. Good luck.

Have your HR contract corporate or call them yourself. It's ridiculous for your ETL-HR to think Target wants people leaving during a shift (still clocked in) and driving somewhere for the shot. Our overnight team all got paid and obviously none were on the clock when they got them. Keep pushing the issue because you are correct. Like I said, a simple phone call to the HRBP will clear this up. Good luck.

No, I didn't say anything about clocking in or out to get a shot. HR said you only get the vaccine pay, if the shot happens during your shift, causing you to miss work.

Right, Brian is the CEO of the company we work for. He has the means to create and be in his bubble. Would you like every single employee to be paid 77.5M?
Name your price, let’s try to at least agree on a number.
Defend the wealthy bastard just a little bit harder and maybe he’ll throw some pennies your way! Come on, there is absolutely no reason for his pay to be 805 times the median Target worker when he has employees on food stamps.

Back