9 days in a row w/ no day off?

I did 18 days straight once at Spot years ago when the STL loved me for being such a hard worker. He got sick of asking people and having them tell him no.

How did you get scheduled Sunday through Saturday with no day off? If they didn't ask your permission to do that, whoever does your schedule and does the final check through really doesn't do a good job.

Easy. Not scheduled full days, partial days never adding up to 40hrs.

Back in the days of the flow team 1 holiday season myself and a few others worked basically the whole season besides the days the store was physically closed. We were told as long as we work at least 4hrs each day the SD & HR was ok with OT during the season. It was definitely some good paychecks then

Spot does what Spot needs to do stay in the game.

That being said, over scheduling days is an abusive practice. It covers up problems of insufficient pay/hiring practices created by a failure to adequately plan. It's a leadership problem that often plagues retail as no one feels empowered to push back upstream against policies that cause the problem.

Spot does a horrible job at time management. Ironically the most important detail in our profitability.

Back