Archived 90 day review?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that after 90 days new employees received a review. Next Saturday will be four months and still no review. Did they do away with the 90 day review?

I have spoken to my team leader, ETL, and ETL-HR. I've pretty much been bounced from one person to the next. could I have been put in the six month review category, without being told? Having only 31 hours Black Friday week is probably a bad sign.

Don't worry about it.
I've read comments from people who never got their 90 day review.
As long as there aren't any problems with your work, you're fine.

I was given only 25 hours black friday week and I've been with the company for a very long time. You are fine. Sometimes those reviews fall by the wayside.

Not to hijack your thread but I do have a mildly relevant question: I got 40.25 hours black friday week and I've been with Spot for a bit over a month. Hardlines TM, got scheduled that week for Market, Hardlines, Cashier, and Cart Attendant (which I haven't even trained for yet). Does that mean they love me? Or is it pretty much meaningless.

That means you have open availability and are a decent to great tm.

90 day reviews pretty much depends on your TL. It's their responsibility to do it for your. Usually if you don't get one its a good sign. At my store we only do them for tms that we are going to terminate and therefore need some documentation as to why they are getting termed.

Anyone who is employed for 100 days has automatically "passed" their 90 day review anyway, because at 100 days your employment moves from seasonal to regular employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back