Archived A&A Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meli4Target

Executive Team Leader- Human Resources
Fairly new Softlines TL here, the entire floor pad is going through a remodel & we are going to have mannequins in every clothing dept.

Was just wondering if any other stores went through this transition, if so how did things go? If I can get a re-cap of the do's and don'ts that would be great!

So far it looks like We will be going overnight because there is going to be all new VA's and pogs due along with it.

Hmm...I haven't heard about any of this happening to our store. I have some questions to ask tomorrow.

LOL.

We went over night for this. Everything went pretty smooth. The assembly of the mannequins was cake! Aside from the third party construction crew screwing p our basedecks, the set was the same as any other major reset. An endcap with Spot on a bench will be built to take pictures with (I recommend asking the construction crew to bolt it down to kep people from trying to walk off with it. We did not receive many new convertible tables so we reused many of the older ones and sent them out on Friday's truck to be recycled. And make sure you have at least two softlines TMs with you to help with adjacency. Our SL TL relied on plano to get it all right...BIG MISTAKE! Long story short, Plano does 90% of the changes, and SL TL handles the adjacency. Good Luck InStocks Queen!

I could only imagine if my store got them. Little kids would tear them apart. I'm sure it'd be like that everywhere though.

We have had them since April. The contractors set the runways in the wrong place. But the LOD didn't notice it in time and they skeedaddled. So, ours are off by as much as 5 feet in the case of Xhiliration. The signing tm will probably need help putting in the long plastic backs.

Thanks so much for your input there oh Break Room police!
Don't lash out at someone trying to help you. As it is, if anyone from corporate sees that they may have sent an email to your STL and now you're on a shitlist. Although I don't see what the point in replying is now after several months, you're just pushing the thread to the top of the main forum.

It is generally recommended to not say what store you work at.
Might want to edit that post too, it still has the original store name in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back