Archived A little help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ashamed to admit this but I still don't understand the difference between coaching and counseling. I'm supposed to do a counseling but I could not find the correct form to use. Well actually I did find it but it said I had to "check it out" (like a library book?.) when I tried to it said I was not authorized.
I haven't had the training I need and I'm not getting support from my leaders. Our store is in transition right now and I'm doing the best I can for now.
Could anyone here help me? I'm hoping someone can private message me because I'm not comfortable asking some questions publicly. Thank you in advance.

I haven't heard the term counseling, but I would guess it's a corrective action? All I ever got for the training was the "take a quiz, you'll figure it out" style so I'm afraid I can't offer much insight. :(

Our store keeps the blank templates on the computer. Counseling is corrective action. Coaching is just a teach and learn basically with documentation, such as leaving guest service a mess or something along those lines if the expectation is brand at all times.

Thank you. I did get nearly a full day of training but my ETL did not know how/where to find the forms. Am I the only one who has trouble finding help on workbench? I can't access the forms I've managed to find.

If you open a word or excel document from Workbench and it has that yellow bar at the top prompting you to "check it out," you can just ignore it. You should be able to save a copy to the computer and fill it in from there.

I am a HRTM and I have a copy of each form saved on my computer. A lot of TL will ask me about the forms because they don't know how and where to find them. I am always more than happy to email the forms to a TL. Maybe ask your HR TM if they have the forms saved.

Our HR TL emailed templates to all the TLs and I saved them to my document drive. You can find the templates on workbench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back