Archived A real life racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterRat

rest in pepperonis
My friend was cashiering last night. There was a lady waiting in her line with like 2 people in front of her so she recommended for the lady to go to an open register and she said “no thanks” and when she got to my fiends register she said “I just don’t trust colored people with my money”

I remember a time, while cashiering, a guest won't go into my lane. I won't worry about it, though. I would be more concerned when a lot of guests won't go to your lane.

My friend was cashiering last night. There was a lady waiting in her line with like 2 people in front of her so she recommended for the lady to go to an open register and she said “no thanks” and when she got to my fiends register she said “I just don’t trust colored people with my money”

lol lady we don't trust white people with our money either, so i guess we're even

im joking, but idk how i'd respond to that. probably not well lol. what was your response

What, they think the register works differently for a person of color than it does for a white person? I'd probably just stare until they got uncomfortable and looked away. And I don't think I'd be my usual friendly-to-the-guest self with someone like that.

Was she about 100 years old? I am pretty sure I haven't heard anyone say that in 40 years.

Yeah, it would be hard to contain myself over that. That shit bugs me. Usually in So Cal, you get to hear phrases such as, "I hope that they have papers. They don't speak English." Well, actually, they all do speak English. They just don't want to help you bitch.

Did you ask for their race card?
😂😂 No, but apparently it's racist to expect people to have legal proof of identification with photo. I mean, my state requires it for voting, unless being photographed is against your religion (and even then, you still need an ID card), but sure, I'm a racist.

But thanks for the laugh 😊

Well here is where they learned that shit.

download.php

I had an old guy telling me how much he "really hated those fucking koreans" because he was wearing a Korean war vet hat and I just said "Thank you for your service, my grandpa was in the same war."

Guess it's not really racism if the Koreans were trying to kill him, lmao.

Last edited:
I had an old guy telling me how much he "really hated those fucking koreans" because he was wearing a Korean war vet hat and I just said "Thank you for your service, my grandpa was in the same war."

Guess it's not really racism if the Koreans were trying to kill him, lmao.
I think that might still be racism lol
Considering how long ago the Korean War ended and how many generations of Koreans and US citizens of Korean descent have been born after that war ended, to still hate an entire ethnic group is racism big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back