Archived AAA+

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to have a couple posters in super high volume stores, but I'm not sure if they still come on here. A good portion of TBR membership is from low-to-mid-volume stores.

Luckily, I do not. But with our recent FDC (2K~), I'm not so sure.

We need answers to unanswered questions.

I'm from a AA and a AA+ Volume store. Does that make me qualified to answer high volume questions?

AAA+ stores are a different breed. A friend if mine was in one. They have a ridiculous amount of traffic and sales. With an abnormal number of leaders/TMs plus the overnight processes, it makes for a retail environment most of us haven't experienced lol. At this store there were 6 SFTLS plus 3 electronics TLs. The thing is that any store above $76.5M in sales gets an extra ETL and 2 TLs for every additional $10M. Combine the extra leadership and payroll for TMs plus guest traffic, it makes for a way different process.

I feel like AAA+ could potentially be so much different that it just can't compare with stores even one org chart lower. Each level has a range of around $9 million, but once you get to AAA+ the sky is the limit. It could be double the sales of a AAA volume.

For reference: Login required - TBRWiki
  • AAA+ $85M and above
  • AAA $77.3 - $85
  • AA+ $69.5 - $77.3
  • AA $60.5 - $69.5
  • A+ $51.5 - $60.5
  • A $42 - $51.5
  • B $32.5 - $42
  • C $23 - $32.5
  • D $23 or less
ULV is an acronym meaning ultra-low volume and is typically used in reference to D and C volume stores.

I am in either AAA or AAA+ IIRC from when I checked last year. Gonna check for this year.

Anyway, for out volume, am I in GM or ULV when looking at the promotional signing guudeline for hours schedule for ad takedown, ad setup and ad prep?

I am in either AAA or AAA+ IIRC from when I checked last year. Gonna check for this year.

Anyway, for out volume, am I in GM or ULV when looking at the promotional signing guudeline for hours schedule for ad takedown, ad setup and ad prep?
Well if you're a AAA store you're definitely not ULV.

so GM then. Thanks =)

I was hoping it there would be something else bec it's a huge area to cover when doing ad setup. ^^;;

My former store was AA but went down to A+ a few years back.
Indications are they may move back up to AA this year.

AAA+ stores are a different breed. A friend if mine was in one. They have a ridiculous amount of traffic and sales. With an abnormal number of leaders/TMs plus the overnight processes, it makes for a retail environment most of us haven't experienced lol. At this store there were 6 SFTLS plus 3 electronics TLs. The thing is that any store above $76.5M in sales gets an extra ETL and 2 TLs for every additional $10M. Combine the extra leadership and payroll for TMs plus guest traffic, it makes for a way different process.

I won't go into specifics but storewide we have about 25 TLs. I don't know everyone from overnight so it could be a bit more, but yep. The number of ETLs we have is ridiculous too.

And just to clarify, that number includes our TLs for Starbucks, Food Ave, HR, and AP. Also 2 SrTLs.

Last edited:
AA store wouldn't call us high volume based on number of TLs but then again that's probably how we always make payroll easily.

what the actual fuck

jesus christ

that's insane

I kinda want to do a month at that store because it sounds insane

I won't go into specifics but storewide we have about 25 TLs. I don't know everyone from overnight so it could be a bit more, but yep. The number of ETLs we have is ridiculous too.

And just to clarify, that number includes our TLs for Starbucks, Food Ave, HR, and AP. Also 2 SrTLs.
HRTL...only AAA and up have those lol. That position was taken away years and years ago from my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back