Archived A, AA, AAA volume question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whippingboy

Produce Peon
I searched workbench today looking for a way to figure out what volume store I'm at, but could only find YTD sales. If I double the number, I'm at an A volume store. Is there a solid way to find out?

On workbench, go to Store Performance (top right side of page). Hover over that link and store reports should be one of the options (I think that's what the link is) and store fact sheet is there.)

And sometimes stores will downgrade/upgrade their volume. We went from AA to A+

Yeah we were a C volume for years and years and couldn't crack the threshold but we finally did this year and are now a B. Didn't do a whole lot for our headcounts thought.

Yeah we were a C volume for years and years and couldn't crack the threshold but we finally did this year and are now a B. Didn't do a whole lot for our headcounts thought.

It probably just allowed you to keep what you had instead of being gutted like you would have been had you stayed at the same volume.

Thanks @salesfloor10 there is a lot of useful information in there... I was wondering why people's heads were rolling this year (more than usual anyway).

Anyone have the link to the post with what it takes to be a particular volume? ...

Go off the current charts and then add 2-4 million for next year's threshold cutoffs. If you're still in the next pay grade, you should get TLs/ETLs back. But then go ahead and eliminate another sales floor TL and/or GSTL from that headcount (or some other combo to net you 1 or 2 less TLs), and also expect the possibility of combining two of the ETL spots in your store (think ETL-AP/HR). So you probably will not earn back any leadership spots. You'll probably still have to cut next year.

Very curious what they're going to cut on D-volumes next year, considering we've already cut an ETL position, a GSTL, our CTL, Softlines SrTL, and our APTL is becoming an APL because no more TPS hours, and our Backroom TL and Flow TL are (have not yet) combining somehow into one TL-Replenishment. So that leaves STL, ETL-LOG, ETL-HR/AP, ETL-SF/GE, Salesfloor SrTL, SrGSTL, Sbux TL (which I believe is mandated by the sbux contract?), Replenishment TL, Plano/Pricing SrTL, and that's it. 9 leaders, 7 of whom do LOD shifts regularly.

Hoping I won't be around to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back